GED Transcript Information
An official GED transcript is a transcript received from the state board of education.
The GED transcript ordering process
You must have a personal email account to place an order.
As a student, you can order a GED transcript by:
- Going to: http://www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/gedrequest-a-transcript
- Use your state or jurisdiction link to request a transcript. In some cases, you may have to contact your administrator for more information.
- The Ohio link will direct you to the Diploma Sender GED Credential Requesting Service. Complete and submit the request to order your GED.
- You will have these options:
- Send electronically to Columbus State Community College (Recommended) Please enter the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Send by mail. If choosing this option, we highly recommend sending directly to Columbus State Community College at the address listed below: