Veterans Service & Support - Columbus Area
- The Chalmers P. Wylie VA Ambulatory Care Center serves veterans in and around Columbus, while additional community-based outpatient clinics are located in surrounding cities.
- The Columbus Vet Center is located just Northwest of our Columbus campus (855 Bethel Road Columbus, OH 43212) and serves not only veterans, but their families and loved ones. The Columbus Vet Center accepts drop-ins, offers flexible scheduling upon request, and also has services specifically for female veterans.
- The Franklin & Delaware County Veterans Service Commission are county agencies dedicated to helping veterans, active duty members of the Armed Forces of the United States, and their dependents. They offer several services including short term emergency financial assistance, advice and assistance applying for claims, funeral assistance, and employment assistance.
- The Ohio Department of Veterans Services Learn about the Ohio Department of Veterans Services. Discover all of the programs, responsibilities, endeavors and goals of our state agency.
- The City of Columbus Veterans Services
- Columbus State Career Services
- The Ohio Department of Job & Family Services - Veterans Career Services
- Apprentice Ohio
Free Financial Aid Guide for Military and Veterans - http://www.bestcolleges.com/financial-aid/military/