Fill out an application for Columbus State Community College declaring your program of study to be the Dietetic Technician Major. All applicants must declare the Dietetic Technician major with Records and Registration (Madison Hall Room 201, 614-287-2668 ).
Apply to the college here: Apply online
Read the Diet Tech Program Admission Requirements before filling out the program application to make sure you meet all of the requirements for admission. All applicants should be familiar with the information for the Dietetic Technician Program, located on the Hospitality Departmental Website (www.cscc.edu/hospitality).
Admission to the Dietetic Technician Program is offered only during the Summer Semester. Deadline for applications is May 1st.
Apply to the Program here : Application Form
Diet Tech Admission Requirements
- Placement above MATH 1050
- Placement into ENGL 1100
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher at CSCC or the school or college most recently attended (high school, vocational program, two-year or four-year higher education institution). If less than 12 credits have been completed at CSCC, the GPA from the most recently attended learning institution will be used for program admission purposes.
Submit an application for the Diet Tech program. Deadline for applications is May 1st. Applications can be submitted in the following ways:
- Email application to Program Advisor Jan Van Horn at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the application to Program Advisor Jan Van Horn at:
Columbus State Community College
Attn: Jan Van Horn, Hospitality Management Dept.
550 E. Spring St.
Columbus, OH 43215
*Note: Applications sent by mail must be postmarked by May 1st.
- Drop the application off in Eibling136, the Hospitality Management Dept office.
Completion of all Diet Tech prerequisite courses by the end of Summer semester for Autumn enrollment.
Candidates selected to the Diet Tech Program
Upon admission to the Diet Tech program, applicants will be required to complete a background check, a drug test and a Health Record at the student’s expense. Instructions for completing these requirements will be sent to the applicants upon notification of acceptance to the program.
Students who decline the offer of admission, fail to respond to the offer or withdraw from the program must re-apply to be considered for a future class. The student must meet the admission criteria in effect for that class.
Students are responsible for maintaining awareness of the application procedures, the admission requirements and any changes made to those requirements. Any questions should be directed to the Program Advisor, Jan Van Horn at email@example.com or 614-287-2580 .