How to Pay Fees
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Tuition bills for Autumn 2021 Semester are posted to student accounts. You can view your account and make payments through CougarWeb
Account balances must be paid in full by 11:00 P.M. on Monday, September 13, 2021 or students must be registered and current in a payment plan by this date to avoid having classes dropped for nonpayment.
Tuition bills for Autumn 2021 have now posted to student accounts. You can view your account and make payments through CougarWeb:
- Log on to CougarWeb
- Under the Financial Information section, choose "Manage My Account"
- You will be taken directly into your Self-Service student account
Fees can be paid online with a credit card by logging on to CougarWeb and entering your Cougar ID number and password. A parent, guardian, or other trusted individual can make payments on your behalf by becoming a proxy. You can add a new proxy by clicking on “View/Add Proxy Access” in CougarWeb.
Checks or money orders may be mailed to Columbus State for full payment, Partial Payment Option or installments on the Extended Payment Plan. Please note the following:
- Make checks and money orders payable to: Columbus State Community College, or CSCC.
- Write the student’s name, Cougar ID number, and a telephone number on the check or money order.
- Be sure you pay the correct amount if paying in full or making a scheduled payment on the Extended Payment Plan. Not having the correct amount on your check or money order may result in dropped courses or late fees.
- Mail to:
Columbus State Community College
ATTN: Cashiers Office
P.O. Box 1609
Columbus, OH 43216-1609
NOTE: A $20.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
Credit card payments can be made by calling Cashiers and Student Accounting at (614) 287-5658. Business hours are:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
At this time buildings are closed, but you can drop payments in the drop box located in the breezeway to Madison Hall on the Columbus Campus. Please make sure Cougar I.D numbers are on all items.
Contact the Cashiers Office
If you need assistance or none of these options work for you, please contact Vern Lewis, Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (614) 287-5658.