How to Pay Fees
You can avoid lines and delays by paying fees at least two weeks before the fee payment deadline.
Fees can be paid over the Internet by logging on to CougarWeb and entering your Cougar ID number and password. A parent, guardian, or other trusted individual can make payments on your behalf by becoming a proxy. You can add a new proxy by clicking on “View/Add Proxy Access” in CougarWeb.
Fees can be paid in person at the Cashiers and Student Accounting Office, located at the Columbus Campus in the lobby of Rhodes Hall, second floor. Hours of operation are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Wednesdays 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; and Fridays 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Delaware Campus Business Service Office is located in the lobby of Moeller Hall, first floor. Hours of operation are Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Additional hours will be added during rush periods. Contact us for rush hours at (614) 287-5658 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
You may also use the convenient drop box in Moeller Hall on the Delaware Campus (checks or money orders only) to avoid lines in order to pay fees or submit other required forms. Fees may be paid by telephone using your credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card); Call (614) 287-5353 to use this convenient option.
Checks or money orders may be mailed to Columbus State for full payment, Partial Payment Option or installments on the Extended Payment Plan. Please note the following:
- Make checks and money orders payable to: Columbus State Community College, or CSCC.
- Mail checks to the Columbus Campus: P.O. Box 1609, Columbus, OH 43216-1609.
- Be sure you pay the correct amount if paying in full or making a Scheduled Extended payment.
- Payments must be received and processed by the payment due date, not just postmarked, to avoid being dropped for non-payment or the $25.00 late fee.
- Not having the correct amount on your check or money order may result in dropped courses or late fees.
- Write the student’s name, Cougar ID number, and a telephone number on the check or money order.
NOTE: A $20.00 penalty will be assessed for returned checks.
Credit or debit cards may be used for payment by phone. Call Columbus State’s Campus Information Center at (614) 287-5353, during normal business hours. MasterCard, VISA, or Discover Card accepted.
You may also use the convenient drop box, located in Moeller Hall on the Delaware Campus (checks or money orders only - NO CASH in drop boxes!). When using the drop box, make sure all your information (name, Cougar ID number, address, and telephone number) is included on your check or money order, and that the check or money order is in a secure, sealed envelope.