TechCred at Columbus State
Customized Training for your Workforce. TechCred is a program sponsored by the state of Ohio to provide high-quality training to Ohio’s business community. Businesses identify their needs, sign up their workers for training, and are then reimbursed by the state.
Businesses can receive $2,000 per credential, up to a maximum of $30,000 per employer, in a funding period. Credentials take a year or less to complete, and they prepare current and future employees for the technology jobs Ohio employers need. Apply today!
Get more information at the Ohio TechCred website.
How to Apply for TechCred
Businesses can follow 6 simple steps for taking advantage of the Ohio TechCred program:
- Identify your business needs and potential employee skills needed
- Select your program or Short-Term Certificate
- Apply online to Ohio TechCred
- Enroll your employee in Columbus State's program. Click on the link for each cert for program description and how to apply.
- Upload proof of credential completion at Columbus State
- Receive reimbursement
Next Application period is from July 1-29, 2022.
Need more information? Contact Patrick Bookman at email@example.com
TechCred Eligible Certificates
- (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Cybersecurity Foundations
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Manufacturing Technology: Electrical
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix Advanced
- Manufacturing Technology: Production Associates - Beginner
- Manufacturing Technology: Production Associates – Intermediate
- Basic Electrical Concepts
- Electrical Systems
- Fluid Power & Control
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Introductory Welding
- Multicraft Technician
- Electrical Apprenticeship - Year 1
- Electrical Apprenticeship - Year 2
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
- PLC Programming