Information sessions for new applicants
- Thursday, September 27 at 10:00am in Union Hall 238
- Wednesday, October 10 at 4:00pm in Union Hall 238
- Thursday, November 8 at 10:00am in Union Hall 238
- Thursday, December 6 at 10:00am in Union Hall 238
Please contact Vincent Cocozza at 614-287-2521 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for an information session
Students applying for the 2018-2019 school year will need to meet the following requirements:
Biology: Departmental Placement Test or BIO 0100.
English: Placement into ENGL 1100 or completion of ENGL 0190
Reading: Placement of "No Reading Required" or completion of DEV 0145
Math: Placement into MATH 1104 or STAT 1350
CPR and First Aid: Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR with AED Certification and First Aid Certification
* A minimum grade of "C" or higher is required.
Programs and Certificates