Information sessions for new applicants
- Thursday, January 24 at 9:00am in Delaware Hall 121
- Monday, February 4 at 4:00pm in Union Hall 237
- Thursday, March 7 at 9:00am in Delaware Hall 121
- Monday, April 1 at 4:30pm in Union Hall 329
All rooms locations are to be announced.
Please contact Vincent Cocozza at 614-287-2521 or email@example.com to register for an information session
Students applying for the 2018-2019 school year will need to meet the following requirements:
Biology: Departmental Placement Test or BIO 0100.
English: Placement into ENGL 1100 or completion of ENGL 0190
Reading: Placement of "No Reading Required" or completion of DEV 0145
Math: Placement into MATH 1104 or STAT 1350
CPR and First Aid: Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR with AED Certification and First Aid Certification
* A minimum grade of "C" or higher is required.
Programs and Certificates