Search Transfer Agreements
Columbus State has nine preferred pathway partners and several additional institutions that it has partnership and/or programmatic agreements with. Additionally, Columbus State is an Ohio public institution governed by the Ohio Articulation and Transfer Policy and therefore has transfer relationships with all of the state's four year colleges and universities- even if no formal agreement between the institutions exist. Institutional agreements, which outline ways in which Columbus State and the partner institution work together for articulation of associate's degrees, transfer credit, and financial aid consortium agreements. Also, listed with each partner college in its institutional agreement page are transfer plans for majors and programs. The "Master List of Agreements" is a Google Sheet that allows students to filter information in a way that makes sense to them. Finally, students can search for transfer guides (plans) by major and career & academic pathway in the college catalog linked below.
- Transfer Agreements by Four-Year Institution
- Searchable Master List of Agreements
- Transfer Agreements by Major and Career & Academic Pathway (College Catalog Exploration Tool)
Transfer Agreements by Four-Year Institution
Preferred Pathway Partners
College/Universities with Articulation Agreements & Ohio Public Universities
- American College of Education
- Ashland University
- Baldwin Wallace University
- Bowling Green State University
- Central State University
- Chamberlain University
- Charter Oak State College
- Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- Colorado State University - Global
- Cleveland State University
- DeVry University
- Excelsior University (statewide agreement)
- Ferris State University
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Kent State University
- Kettering College
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University
- Muskingum University
- Notre Dame College
- Ohio Christian University
- Park University
- Purdue University Global
- Shawnee State University
- Tiffin University
- Union Institute and University
- University of Akron
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Dayton
- University of Maryland - Global Campus
- University of Rio Grande
- University of Toledo
- West Virginia University
- Western Governors University (statewide agreement)
- Wright State University
- Youngstown State University
Searchable Master List of Agreements
The Transfer Pathway Inventory in a complete list of current transfer plans listed in alphabetical order by college/university name with links to Columbus State majors/programs. The Pathway Inventory can be filtered to provide you with targeted information for particular institutions, Bachelor's degree major/program, or Columbus State major/program. The pathway inventory is updated frequently.
To filter the document to view options by 4-year university, Bachelor's degree major, or CSCC Associate degree major. To use the filter option, select:
- Click on Data and scroll down to where you see Filter Views
- Highlight Filter View and click on Create New Temporary Filter View
- Create new temporary filter view. The screen will change with black and dark gray outlines around the sides and top of inventory.
- To choose which column of the inventory you wish to filter, click on the tiny arrow on the right hand side of the first row of the column.
- Scroll down to Filter by Values. Click on Clear All.
- In the blank search box below, enter the the term you wish to search by or scroll through list and check those terms you wish to include in the filter.
- Once you are finished selecting terms to filter within the columns, click on OK.
You should see the list you were looking for.
Your filters will remain in place while you are in the inventory or until you clear them. The inventory will not save your particular filters.
TRANSFER PATHWAY INVENTORY (GOOGLE SPREADSHEET)
Transfer Agreements by Major and Career & Academic Pathway
Students can use our college catalog exploration tool at the link below to search for transfer agreements (guides, plans) by institution, major/program of study, and/or career and academic pathway. Directions for how to filter information on the tool is available at the link.