Search Transfer Agreements
Columbus State has nine preferred pathway partners and 21 additional institutions that it has partnership and/or programmatic agreements with. Institutional agreements, which can be found below in "Transfer Agreements by Four Year Institution" outline ways in which Columbus State and the partner institution work together for articulation of associate's degrees, transfer credit, and financial aid consortium agreements. Also, listed with each partner college in its institutional agreement page are transfer plans for majors and programs. The "Master List of Agreements" is a Google Sheet that allows students to filter information in a way that makes sense to them. Finally, in "Transfer Agreements by Major and Career & Academic Pathway", students can find available transfer plans by major and career & academic pathway.
- Transfer Agreements by Four-Year Institution
- Searchable Master List of Agreements
- Transfer Agreements by Major and Career & Academic Pathway
Preferred Pathway Partners
- Antioch University Midwest (2017)
- Antioch College
- Ashland University (2019)
- Central Michigan University (2017)
- Central State University (2019)
- Chamberlain University * (2019)
- Charter Oak State College (2020)
- Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science*
- Colorado State University - Global (2020)
- Excelsior College (statewide agreement)
- Ferris State University *
- Heidelberg University (2017)
- Indiana Wesleyan University (2019)
- Kent State University *
- Kettering College (2019)
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing *
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University (2020)
- Muskingum University (2017)
- Notre Dame College (2019)
- Ohio Christian University (2019)
- Park University (2020)
- Union Institute and University (2019)
- University of Cincinnati (2019)
- University of Rio Grande (2017)
- University of Toledo (2020)
- Urbana University (2019)
- West Virginia University (2017)
- Western Governors University (statewide agreement)
- Wright State University (2019)
* designates a 'Limited' Institutional Agreement, as it pertains to only certain programs and not the Institution as a whole
The Transfer Pathway Inventory in a complete list of current transfer plans listed in alphabetical order by college/university name with links to Columbus State majors/programs. The Pathway Inventory can be filtered to provide you with targeted information for particular institutions, Bachelor's degree major/program, or Columbus State major/program. The pathway inventory is updated frequently.
To filter the document to view options by 4-year university, Bachelor's degree major, or CSCC Associate degree major. To use the filter option, select:
- Click on Data and scroll down to where you see Filter Views
- Highlight Filter View and click on Create New Temporary Filter View
- Create new temporary filter view. The screen will change with black and dark gray outlines around the sides and top of inventory.
- To choose which column of the inventory you wish to filter, click on the tiny arrow on the right hand side of the first row of the column.
- Scroll down to Filter by Values. Click on Clear All.
- In the blank search box below, enter the the term you wish to search by or scroll through list and check those terms you wish to include in the filter.
- Once you are finished selecting terms to filter within the columns, click on OK.
You should see the list you were looking for.
Your filters will remain in place while you are in the inventory or until you clear them. The inventory will not save your particular filters.
Find your Career & Academic Pathway on the list and then locate your major/program of study, and then see where you can apply it toward a bachelor's degree.