IT Support Center (ITSC)
Important Update: For the health and safety of our students and staff, some of our services are being provided in a different format.
- The IT Support Center can still be reached during our normal business hours at 614-287-5050 or by email at email@example.com.
- In-person support is available on the Columbus Campus by appointment only beginning Sept 8th. You can book your appointment online here: Device Walk-Up Support sign-up
Please click here for the latest updates on Columbus State's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Information Technology (IT) division provides technology resources and support for the campus community. If you need assistance with setting up or using your student/employee email account, using the CSCC wireless internet, CougarWeb, Blackboard, or other campus technology, please contact us.
To report an issue or request help, you can call or email the IT Support Center, login to view our IT Knowledge Base, book an in-person appointment, or submit a request online.
Hours of Operation
Phone Support Hours:
- Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Employees and Students can sign up for one-on-one support for their devices. Select a time to come in for Device Walk-Up Support.
We can assist with:
- Laptop and hardware issues
- Installation of approved software
- WIFI connectivity issues
- Accessing your CSCC email
- And more
Device walk-up support appointments will take place on the Columbus Campus in the
Cyber Café, located in the lobby of the Center of Technology and Learning (TL building).
We encourage our employees and students to bring their mask or cloth face covering and wear it throughout the duration of the visit. Our Technicians will follow all of the best practices in the Social Distancing and Health Protocol. To ensure your safety, a limited number of appointments are available.
If you have any questions, please call 614-287-5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org