IT Support Center (ITSC)
The Information Technology (IT) division provides technology resources and support for the campus community. If you need assistance with setting up or using your student/employee email account, using the CSCC wireless internet, CougarWeb, Blackboard, or other campus technology, please contact us.
To report an issue or request help, you can call or email the IT Support Center, view our online help resources, book an in-person appointment, or submit a request online.
Hours of Operation
Phone Support Hours:
- Monday - Friday- 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday- 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday- 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
*Note: Hours may vary at times due to holiday breaks or campus closures.
- Submit an online request: Select a listed service or click Request help. (For urgent requests, we do recommend calling us.)
- Access our IT help articles: Select a popular article or click Find Answers to browse all articles.
Employees and Students can sign up for one-on-one support for their devices. Select a time to come in for Device Walk-Up Support.
We can assist with:
- Laptop and hardware issues
- Installation of approved software
- WIFI connectivity issues
- Accessing your CSCC email
- And more
Device walk-up support appointments will take place on the Columbus Campus in the
Cyber Café, located in the lobby of the Center of Technology and Learning (TL building).
We encourage our employees and students to bring their mask or cloth face covering and wear it throughout the duration of the visit. Our Technicians will follow all of the best practices in the Social Distancing and Health Protocol. To ensure your safety, a limited number of appointments are available.
If you have any questions, please call 614-287-5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org