Welcome to the Bookstore!
Bookstore Website Open: Physical Bookstore Remains Closed.
- With the Covid-19 pandemic continuing to impact Columbus State, the physical bookstore will remain closed to the public.
- Students will be able to purchase all required course materials and supplies for classes online at bookstore.cscc.edu with free UPS ground shipping on all orders. For information about the online order process or general information, contact the Telephone Information Center at 614-287-5353.
- The Bookstore will process a return on items in original condition only. Anything
opened or used is non-returnable. See our full return policy. Returns can be shipped to the Columbus State Bookstore at your expense with a receipt,
your full name, and Cougar ID number:
CSCC Bookstore, Attn: Web Returns,
283 Cleveland Ave, Columbus, OH 43215
(Please allow 3 – 5 business days for processing)
- If you have a special situation with a return, exchange, or cash purchase, contact Kimberly Worman at email@example.com for assistance. Please note, due to a large volume of requests, an email response may take 3 – 5 business days.
Autumn Semester Financial Aid Bookstore Allowance Schedule.
- August 25 (tentative): First day to purchase online using Financial Aid Funds.
- August 25: CCP Bookstore Voucher and Third Party Sponsorship purchasing will be available online at start of business.
- September 28: Last day to purchase online with financial aid and vouchers*.
*If a voucher is activated after this date, it will still be available to use for 7 days after the activation date.
Bookstore Offers Virtual Buyback.
- The Bookstore has partnered with Nebraska Book Company to offer a virtual buyback. The quotes given are based upon the national supply and demand. To access this buyback module please visit nebook.com/virtualsellback.
- As a result of physical locations being closed, the following are suspended until further notice: daily in-store buyback, and bookstore events.
For general coronavirus updates, please see Coronavirus Info & FAQs.
Bookstore Gift Card Online Payment Option
Use your Columbus State Bookstore gift cards to purchase items online. To use your gift card for an online purchase, simply choose gift card as a payment option and enter the gift card number during the check-out process.
Subway Gift Cards
Subway gift cards are available to purchase online. Payment Methods Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, CS Bookstore gift card, and Financial Aid funds (when available).
Student Uniforms and Supplies
The Columbus State Bookstore offers a complete selection of required academic program uniforms, supplies (stethoscopes, kits, etc.), and RN/LPN graduation pins.
Instant Access Course Offerings
Instant Access courses offer students immediate access to course materials on Blackboard the first day of class, all at a reduced cost.