Welcome to the Bookstore!
Bookstore Website Open: Physical Bookstore Remains Closed
- With the Covid-19 pandemic continuing to impact Ohio, the physical bookstore will remain closed to the public for Autumn Semester 2020.
- Students will be able to purchase all required course materials and supplies for classes online at bookstore.cscc.edu with free UPS ground shipping on all orders until October 31, 2020. For information about the online order process or general information, contact the Telephone Information Center at 614-287-5353 or send an email request to email@example.com.
- For a full list of courses and required textbooks, please click here.
- The Bookstore will process a return on items in original condition only. Anything
opened or used is non-returnable. See our full return policy. Returns can be shipped to the Columbus State Bookstore at your expense with a receipt,
your full name, and Cougar ID number:
CSCC Bookstore, Attn: Web Returns
283 Cleveland Ave, Columbus, OH 43215
(Please allow 3 – 5 business days for processing)
- Academic program uniform fittings will be conducted by appointment only during the period of July 27 - August 14. After this date, only online orders will be available. If you need uniform assistance, please contact Taylor Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a student or employee with a special circumstance and need assistance, please contact the bookstore at email@example.com. Please note, due to a large volume of requests, an email response may take up to 2 business days.
Financial Aid and Voucher Dates for Autumn Semester
- August 18: CCP Bookstore Voucher and Third Party Sponsorship available to use as an online payment method. Students must have approved funding for orders to be processed.
- August 21: Financial Aid Funds available at noon to use as an online payment method. Students must have approved funding for orders to be processed.
- September 28: Last day to purchase online with financial aid and vouchers*.
*If a voucher is activated after this date, it will still be available to use for 7 days after the activation date.
Bookstore Offers Virtual Buyback
- The Bookstore has partnered with Nebraska Book Company to offer a virtual buyback. The quotes given are based upon the national supply and demand. To access this buyback module please visit nebook.com/virtualsellback.
- As a result of physical locations being closed, the following are suspended until further notice: daily in-store buyback, and bookstore events.
For general coronavirus updates, please see Coronavirus Info & FAQs.
Bookstore Gift Card Online Payment Option
Use your Columbus State Bookstore gift cards to purchase items online. To use your gift card for an online purchase, simply choose gift card as a payment option and enter the gift card number during the check-out process.
Subway Gift Cards
Subway gift cards are available to purchase online. Payment Methods Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, CS Bookstore gift card, and Financial Aid funds (when available).
Student Uniforms and Supplies
The Columbus State Bookstore offers a complete selection of required academic program uniforms, supplies (stethoscopes, kits, etc.), and RN/LPN graduation pins.
Instant Access Course Offerings
Instant Access courses offer students immediate access to course materials on Blackboard the first day of class, all at a reduced cost.