Course Materials Process for authorized College Credit Plus Students.
Autumn Semester 2022:
Classes start August 28. Voucher notifications sent out beginning Friday, August 19.
Spring Semester 2023:
Classes start January 17. Voucher notifications sent out beginning TBD.
How it works:
Students enrolled in a partnered school district will be eligible to use the CCP Bookstore Voucher payment method for required course materials at the start of each semester, unless the course is self-pay or taught/hosted by the high school. For more information check voucher eligibility.
- Vouchers are serviced online at bookstore.cscc.edu. Once authorized to place an order, qualifying students will receive a voucher notification with ordering instructions to their CSCC student email.
- If you have not received an email notification by the start of the semester and feel you should have, please have your Columbus State CCP advisor contact email@example.com.
- Students are responsible for unauthorized items ordered on their voucher, so please review how to do a voucher refund.
- End-of-Semester Book Collection.
Access to online materials is typically done through students blackboard with the instructor providing a link and may require a code to gain access. An access code is a password you use to access course content online. Students must order an access code from the bookstore to gain access to a course that requires a code. If you purchase a code from a source other than the bookstore, the cost cannot be reimbursed.
- Instant Access: No access code is necessary for Instant Access (IA) courses. Each Instant Access course is identified and noted in CSCC's course listings; when a student registers for one of these courses, the e-book will automatically be uploaded to Blackboard and the student will have access on the first day of class.
- Access Codes: Codes are sold separately (access code format) or sold with a physical book (bundle format). Only one format is authorized to order for each course. If there is more than one format to choose from for your course, then materials will be listed under "choose 1 of" when you place your online order. We do NOT email codes. Your code will be on a physical card, so make sure to not accidentally throw it away or lose it once your order arrives! Codes sold separately will be stapled to your order paperwork. Bundled codes will be included inside/oustide the book wrapping.
- Free Trials: Many courses will offer a 2-week FREE TRIAL access; however, this will expire! To avoid gaps in access, students should order an access code before the trial expires.
Optional Course Materials: Only required course materials are covered.
High School Section Course Materials: Your high school will distribute required course materials for any high school sections you are enrolled in. These show as 8000 level sections on your schedule (begin with 8, W8, or B8, i.e. PSY-1100-8230) and include all courses taught at a high school location. Please notify your high school if you have not received required materials by the first day of the course.
Self-Pay Courses: If a course is marked as self-pay, then the entire course/credit hours will be self-pay (tuition, fees, and course materials).
Self-Pay Issues: If a student has exceeded their max credit hours per the year for CCP funding, then a voucher will not be issued for any course materials (even if some credits are available) until the student is in compliance, by either dropping a course(s) from their schedule until they are no longer exceeding the alotted CCP credit hours, or filling out a Financial Responsibility (FRF) form from their CSCC advisor for the courses that are exceeding their credit hours.
Course Materials (including uniforms/supplies) requiring pre-approval: If your instructor lists something as required on your syllabus but it is not listed as required (or a choice) under your course, then it is not eligible to order until you get approval from the bookstore. Submit an approval request by emailing a copy of your syllabus (attached as a word doc, pdf, or screenshot) to firstname.lastname@example.org that shows the item(s) are required, with the following information:
Cougar ID Number:
Course Number/Section Number:
Item(s) Being Requested:
Students that attend a non-partnered school: If a School District/High School has not authorized vouchers, then students must contact their high school to find out how to obtain their CCP course materials. School Districts/High Schools are responsible for covering the costs of required textbooks for CCP-funded courses, unless the student attends a non-chartered/non-tax school (NCNT); these students would be responsible for purchasing their own textbooks.
If a school would like to participate in the Voucher Program, please contact email@example.com to complete a "CCP Tuition and Fees School District Book Process MOU".
Homeschool students: Homeschool students are responsible for purchasing their own textbooks. Please choose the credit card payment method when purchasing online.
List is effective SU22-SP23
School Districts listed below have authorized the bookstore to issue vouchers to their qualifying CCP students:
Academy for Urban Scholars
Alternative Education Academy (OHDE)
Arts & College Prep Academy
Bowling Green City
Buckeye Online School for Success
Clear Fork Valley
Columbus Preparatory Academy
Delaware Area Career Center
Early College Academy
Fort Loramie Local
Franklinton High School
Franklinton Prep High School
Genoa Christian Academy
Global Impact Stem Academy
Goal Digital Academy
Granville Exempted Village
Great River Connections Academy
Grove City Christian
Horizon Science Academy
Jefferson Local - West Jefferson
Knox County Career Center
Logan Hocking Local
Miami Valley Career Tech
North Fork (Utica)
North Union Local
Ohio Construction Academy
Ohio Digital Learning
Ohio Hi-Point Career Center
Ohio State School for the Blind
Ohio Virtual Academy
Patriot Preparatory Academy
Quaker Digital Academy
River view Local
Road to Success Academy
St. Paul School
Tolles Career & Tech
Treca Digital Academy
Upper Sandusky Exempted Village
Washington Court House
There is no "physical" voucher. When a voucher is issued and available to use, students will receive a notification to their CSCC student email with instructions on how to place an order.
If you have not received a voucher:
- Make sure you have your Columbus State student email set up and double check your inbox for your notification. This is the only email address it will be sent to.
- Check the current semester important dates to see if vouchers have been issued yet or if you need to wait.
- Confirm your eligibility. If all your courses are ineligible then you will not receive a voucher.
- Confirm you are registered and have funding. If there is a delay in your registration, funding, or scheduling of courses, then your voucher account will also be delayed. Please be patient and give us a few days if this information was recently updated.
- The Registration Consense Form signed by you, your parent/guardian, and your guidance counselor includes the maximum number of credit hours for which you are funded for the year. Books for any additional classes beyond the maximum hours awarded are not eligible for funding with a voucher. Students will be responsible to self-pay for these books as well as associated tuition and fees.
- If your couse has a fee that exceeds $750 it is self-pay for both tuition and course materials. Fees as defined in rule 3333-1-65 of the Administrative Code and reported in compliance with section 3345.39 of the Revised Code. The Chancellor has determined that the fee amount is $750. Any course with that fee amount or greater will no longer be allowable for College Credit Plus. The first term of implementing this non-allowable course will be Spring semester 2019. Required course supplies are considered a fee.
- Developmental education and pre-college level classes are self-pay for both tuition
and course materials:
Typically ibooks will be provided free of charge from your instructor. If you are registered for an ibook section that requires you to purchase a code, please contact ccplusbooks to request an itunes gift card to cover expenses with the following:
Cougar ID Number:
Title and cost of ibook:
DDG software (including Adobe and Corel) can be accessed by students for free by contacting your instructor. A Windows or Mac tablet or laptop is required.