CCP Bookstore Voucher
Vouchers are serviced online-only at bookstore.cscc.edu.
Eligible College Credit Plus (CCP) students will be able use the "CCP Bookstore Voucher" payment method to order required course materials at the start of each semester. Once authorized to place an order, qualifying students will receive a voucher notification with ordering instructions to their CSCC student email.
Check Voucher Eligibility to find out if you qualify and if your school district is participating. Note: High schools distribute CCP course materials for classes hosted by the high school. Do not order these materials on your voucher.
Autumn 2022: Voucher date is TBD. Autumn classes start August 28.
Spring 2023: Voucher date is TBD. Spring classes start January 17.
If you have not received an email notification by the start of the semester and feel you should have, please have your Columbus State CCP advisor contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a student is enrolled in an Instant Access (IA) course, then access will be provided automatically by the college via blackboard on the first day of class. No purchase is necessary.
- The bookstore sells online access to course materials via a physical card containing a scratch-off code, which we refer to as an "access code".
- If a voucher student needs online access to course materials, then they must order an access code from the bookstore, either sold separately (Access Code format), or sold with a physical book (Bundle format). Please do not order elsewhere as we will not be able to reimburse the cost.
- Only one format is authorized to order for each course. If materials are listed as "Choose 1 of" on the bookstore website, and you select more than one format, then your order may be delayed or canceled.
- Codes are shipped and not emailed, so please make sure to not accidentally throw away your code once your order arrives. Standalone Access Codes will be on a card stapled to your order paperwork. Bundles will have the code included on a card inside or outside the book wrapping, so be careful when unwrapping.
- Many online course materials have a 2-week FREE TRIAL which may be obtained from the instructor; however, this trial will expire! To avoid gaps in access, students should place an order before the trial expires.
List is effective Summer 2022 - Spring 2023.
School Districts listed below have authorized the bookstore to issue vouchers to their qualifying CCP students. If your school is not listed, then please see the "Non-Partnered Schools" section:
Academy for Urban Scholars
Alternative Education Academy (OHDE)
Arts & College Prep Academy
Bowling Green City
Buckeye Online School for Success
Clear Fork Valley
Columbus Preparatory Academy
Delaware Area Career Center
Early College Academy
Fort Loramie Local
Franklinton High School
Franklinton Prep High School
Genoa Christian Academy
Global Impact Stem Academy
Goal Digital Academy
Granville Exempted Village
Great River Connections Academy
Grove City Christian
Horizon Science Academy
Jefferson Local - West Jefferson
Knox County Career Center
Logan Hocking Local
North Fork (Utica)
North Union Local
Ohio Construction Academy
Ohio Digital Learning
Ohio Hi-Point Career Center
Ohio State School for the Blind
Ohio Virtual Academy
Patriot Preparatory Academy
Quaker Digital Academy
River view Local
Road to Success Academy
St. Paul School
Tolles Career & Tech
Treca Digital Academy
Upper Sandusky Exempted Village
Washington Court House
Students are responsible for any ineligible orders on their voucher account. Do not charge unauthorized course materials or supplies on a voucher.
If a course is marked as self-pay, then the entire course/credit hours will be self-pay (tuition, fees, and course materials). If materials are self-pay, please purchase using a credit card payment method.
If a student has exceeded their max credit hours per the year for CCP funding, then a voucher will not be issued for any course materials (even if some credits are available) until the student is in compliance, by:
1) dropping a course(s) from their schedule until they are no longer exceeding the alotted CCP credit hours.
2) confirming what course(s) will be self-pay by filling out a Financial Responsibility Form (FRF) from their CSCC advisor.
You will not receive a voucher if you are enrolled in only high school sections.
Your high school will distribute required course materials for any high school sections you are enrolled in. These show as 8000 level sections on your schedule (begin with 8, W8, or B8, i.e. PSY-1100-8230) and include all courses taught at a high school location.
Please notify your high school if you have not received required materials by the first day of the course.
If your School District/High School has not authorized vouchers, then please contact your high school to find out how to obtain your CCP course materials.
- School Districts/High Schools are responsible for covering the costs of required textbooks for CCP-funded courses. The only exception is when a student attends a non-chartered/non-tax school (NCNT); these students would be responsible for purchasing their own textbooks.
- If a school would like to participate in the Voucher Program, please contact the bookstore to complete a "CCP Tuition and Fees School District Book Process MOU".
Home school students are responsible for purchasing their own textbooks. Please choose the credit card payment method when purchasing online.
There is no "physical" voucher. When a voucher is issued and available to use, students will receive a notification to their CSCC student email with instructions on how to place an order.
If you have not received a voucher:
- Make sure you have your Columbus State student email is set up and double check your inbox for your notification. This is the only email address it will be sent to
- Check the current semester voucher dates to see if they have been issues yet.
- Confirm your eligibility. If all your courses are ineligible then you will not receive a voucher.
- Confirm you are registered and have funding. If there is a delay in your registration, funding, or scheduling of courses, then your voucher account will also be delayed. Please be patient and give us a few days if this information was recently updated.
UNAUTHORIZED COURSE MATERIALS
OPTIONAL/SUGGESTED: If a course material is not required then it is NOT eligible to order on a voucher i.e., BARCHARTS. If you would like these items, you must place a separate order using a credit card payment method.
SELF-PAY: If a course is not CCP funded or listed as self-pay on your authorization form, then the course materials are the student’s responsibility. Please place a separate order for these items using a credit card payment method.
HIGH SCHOOL SECTIONS: Your high school will distribute course materials for high school sections you are enrolled in. High school sections begin with 8, W8, or B8 on your schedule. Please notify your high school if you have not received materials by the first day of the course.
Materials listed as, "Choose 1 of " on the bookstore website mean only one choice is required and authorized to order. If you wish to select more, then each additional choice is self-pay.
Books for any additional classes beyond the maximum hours awarded will not be eligible for funding with a voucher. Students will be responsible to self-pay for these books as well as associated tuition and fees. The Registration Consent Form signed by you, your parent/guardian, and your guidance counselor includes the maximum number of credit hours for which you are funded for the year.
If your course has a fee that exceeds $750 it is self-pay for both tuition and course materials. Fees as defined in rule 3333-1-65 of the Administrative Code and reported in compliance with section 3345.39 of the Revised Code. The Chancellor has determined that the fee amount is $750. Any course with that fee amount or greater will no longer be allowable for College Credit Plus. The first term of implementing this non-allowable course will be Spring semester 2019. Required course supplies are considered a fee.
Developmental education and pre-college level classes are self-pay for both tuition and course materials:
MATERIALS & SUPPLIES REQUIRING PRE-APPROVAL: If your instructor is requiring materials or supplies that are not listed as required (or a choice) under your course, then they are not authorized until you get approval from the bookstore. If you place an order prior to receiving approval, then your order may be delayed or canceled.
Submit a request for approval by emailing a copy of your syllabus to email@example.com that shows the item(s) are required. The syllabus should be obtained from your instructor/blackboard and must be attached as either a word doc, pdf, or screenshot. Do not send a link to blackboard as it is not accessible. Please also include the following:
Cougar ID Number:
Course Number/Section Number:
Item(s) Being Requested:
Typically ibooks will be provided free of charge from your instructor.
If you are registered for an ibook section that requires you to purchase a code and you qualify for a voucher and the course is CCP funded, please contact ccplusbooks to request an itunes gift card to cover expenses. Please include the following:
Cougar ID Number:
Title and cost of ibook:
Adobe software (including Photoshop) can be accessed by students for free by contacting your instructor or at the following locations:
- MAIN CAMPUS - The Center for Technology and Learning Computer Lab (TL-116) and The Columbus Hall Library Multimedia Lab (CO-109).
- DELAWARE CAMPUS - The Delaware Library.
- EXTERNAL - The Columbus Metro Library.
- Adobe offers a student photography subscription for $9.99/month, which can be purchased directly from Adobe. This cannot be purchased from the bookstore using your CCP Bookstore voucher, so please check with your high school. Click here for subscription.
- Adobe also offers free trial versions of software, however, is it only a 7 day trial. Click here for trial version.
Other software or hardware needs:
Required DDG software is available in the labs located on the 4th floor of Eibling Hall. The DDG Office Associate can provide any student with a tablet upon request.
If you are enrolled in a CCP-funded course and need a uniform or required supplies listed on the course syllabus, then you must receive approval from the bookstore before placing an order for these items.
To receive approval, please email your course syllabus (pdf, word, or screenshot) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Cougar ID Number:
Course Number/Section Number:
Items Being Requested:
Note: supplies are not provided for high school section embedded courses. These show as 8000 level sections on your schedule i.e. PSY-1100-8230 and include all courses taught at a high school location.