Many health programs require you to fill out a health record before you can enroll in the program. These health records disclose health history, immunizations and information of that nature.
The Health Records Office collects and managed health records forms.
Health Records Office
Hours of Operation
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed Fridays for processing
Health Record Submission Deadlines
Completed health records received by the stated deadline, will be processed and given clearance to register in 1-5 business days.
Completed health records received after the stated deadline, will be processed and given clearance to register in 5 -10 business days.
|Autumn 2021||April 7, 2021|
|Spring 2022||October 6, 2021|
|Summer 2022||February 9, 2022|
If you are unable to receive Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Testing, one of the blood tests listed below may be used as an alternative:
Health Record Forms by Program
Most of these forms are in the Adobe Acrobat format and require a browser plug-in to view. Download Adobe pdf reader.
For detailed information on health record requirements, please read the Health Record Fact Sheet.
- Laboratory Techniques for Health Industries
- Dental Hygiene
- EMS Paramedic
- EMT 1860
- Medical Laboratory
- NURC 1001 Nurse Aide Training Program (This course is a prerequisite for the following programs: Nursing, Practical Nursing, Respiratory, Sterile Processing and Surgical Technology)
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing (Pre-Nursing students should fill out the NURC 1001 record)
- Veterinary Tech
- Nursing, Respiratory, Medical Imaging, Surgical Technology, Sterile Processing or Medical Assisting (Pre-Nursing or Pre-Respiratory students should fill out the NURC 1001 record)
- Annual Health Evaluation
- Latex Reaction Form
- Medical Release
- Needle Stick Report
- Physician Certification Form
- Supplementary Immunization Record
- TB Test (Single Step)
- TB Test (Two Step)