Please note: The Health Record Office is closed to students in person.
In response to Ohio COVID-19 exposure concerns, over the next few months we are requesting all completed health records be submitted via EMAIL, MAIL, FAX or DROP BOX. Please call 614-287-2450 to check your submission.
Your call will be returned within 1-3 business days. Completed health documents submitted by the deadline will be processed within 1-5 business days.
For general coronavirus updates, please see Coronavirus Info & FAQs.
Many health programs require you to fill out a health record before you can enroll in the program. These health records disclose health history, immunizations and information of that nature.
The Health Records Office collects and managed health records forms.
Health Records Office
Hours of Operation
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Health Record Submission Deadlines
Students who submit completed health records by the stated deadline will be given clearance to register starting at 12:01 a.m. on "day one" of registration.
For students who submit completed health records after the stated deadline, please allow between 5 -10 business days for processing and clearance to register.
|Summer 2021||February 3, 2021|
|Autumn 2021||April 7, 2021|
|Spring 2022||October 6, 2021|
If you are unable to receive Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Testing, one of the blood tests listed below may be used as an alternative:
Health Record Forms by Program
Most of these forms are in the Adobe Acrobat format and require a browser plug-in to view. Download Adobe pdf reader.
For detailed information on health record requirements, please read the Health Record Fact Sheet.
- Laboratory Techniques for Health Industries
- Dental Hygiene
- EMS Paramedic
- EMT and Firefighter
- Medical Laboratory
- NURC 1001 Nurse Aide Training Program (This course is a prerequisite for the following programs: Nursing, Practical Nursing, Respiratory, Sterile Processing and Surgical Technology)
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing (Pre-Nursing students should fill out the NURC 1001 record)
- Veterinary Tech
- Nursing, Respiratory, Medical Imaging, Surgical Technology, Sterile Processing or Medical Assisting (Pre-Nursing or Pre-Respiratory students should fill out the NURC 1001 record)
- Annual Health Evaluation
- Latex Reaction Form
- Medical Release
- Needle Stick Report
- Physician Certification Form
- Supplementary Immunization Record
- TB Test (Single Step)
- TB Test (Two Step)