Office of the Registrar
Columbus State's Office of the Registrar manages a number of important processes related to student enrollment and records.
On this page you will find links to assist with requesting a Columbus State transcript, graduating from Columbus State Community College and other important information.
Services provided by the Office of the Registrar:
- Early Grades for Graduates of Other Institutions
- Enrollment/Graduation Verifications
- Fresh Start Petitions
- Graduating From Columbus State Community College
- Higher Education Council of Columbus (HECC) Cross Registration Program
- Replacement Diploma
- Transcript Requests (Columbus State Community College)
Still need help?
Check our Hours and Location to visit in person or click here for a contact list of staff members in the Office of the Registrar.
Other Student Services:
- Administrative Withdrawal Request
- Audit Registration Form
- Change of Information (Address Change, Program of Study Change, etc.)
- Dean's List Letters
- Drop for Non-Payment
- Good as Gold Program Information
- Grade Changes
- N credit - Non-Traditional Credit
- Prerequisite/19 Credit Hours or More Permission
- Registration Information
- Request to Withhold Personal Information from Directory
- Residency Status for In-State Tuition Purposes
- Tuition Refund Requests and Appeals
- X Credit - Proficiency Credit