Office of the Registrar
Columbus State's Office of the Registrar manages a number of important processes related to student enrollment and records.
On this page you will find links to assist with requesting a Columbus State transcript, changing your personal information, submitting a transcript from another college/university and other important information.
Still need help?
Check our Hours and Location to visit in person or click here for a contact list of staff members in the Office of the Registrar.
- Administrative Withdrawal Request
- Audit Registration Form
- Change of Information (Address Change, Program of Study Change, etc.)
- Dean's List Letters
- Directory Information to be Withheld
- Drop for Non-Attendance (Federal Financial Aid Participation and Attendance Reporting)
- Drop for Non-Payment
- Early Grades for Graduates of Other Institutions
- Enrollment/Graduation Verifications
- Fresh Start Petitions
- Good as Gold Program Information
- Grade Changes
- Graduating From Columbus State Community College
- Higher Education Council of Columbus (HECC) Cross Registration Program
- N credit - Non-Traditional Credit
- Prerequisite/19 Credit Hours or More Permission
- Registration Information
- Replacement Diploma
- Request to Decline Transfer Credit
- Residency Status for In-State Tuition Purposes
- Evaluation of Foreign High School Transcripts
- Evaluation of Official Transcripts From Other Colleges/Universities
- GED Transcript Information
- How to Send Official High School Transcripts
- Transcript Requests (Columbus State Community College)
- Unofficial Columbus State Transcript