Paralegal Transfer Programs
Kent State 3+1 Program
Upgrade your credentials. Downsize your college costs.
Whether you’re just entering the paralegal field or you’re an established professional looking to add to your credentials (and earning potential), now you can earn your bachelor’s degree from Kent State University right here in Columbus – and with big tuition savings.
Columbus State and Kent State have teamed up to offer the 3+1 Paralegal Studies program, allowing you to complete three years of study at Columbus State’s low tuition rate, then stay on Columbus State’s campus for the fourth year of Kent State courses to complete your bachelor’s degree.
The pathway is laid out for you, so you know exactly what to take with full assurance
that every credit will transfer. Follow the link below to see how you can complete
AAS Paralegal Studies to Kent State University Bachelor Arts in Paralegal Studies Pathway
Here’s how it works:
- Earn an associate degree in Paralegal Studies from Columbus State (4 semesters of
- Apply to Kent State at kent.edu/apply.
- Complete your third year of study (semesters 5 and 6) at Columbus State, still at our low tuition rate.
- 100% of your credits transfer to Kent State.
- Take Kent State classes on Columbus State’s campus or online to complete your Bachelor of Arts degree in Paralegal Studies (semesters 6 & 7).
- Pay Columbus State’s low tuition for 3 years.
- Earn while you learn. Your associate degree in Paralegal Studies gives you the skills to enter the profession right away should you choose.
- Guaranteed transfer of all your Columbus State credits to Kent State
- Complete your bachelor’s degree without having to travel outside of Columbus State .
- Save thousands of dollars while earning a degree that will increase your earning power.
- The thriving Columbus law community offers endless potential for networking, internships and other professional opportunities as you work toward your degree.
Already hold an associate of Paralegal Studies from Columbus State?
If you have already earned your associate degree in Paralegal Studies, your next step is to apply to Kent State’s Bachelor of Arts in Paralegal Studies program, which you will be able to complete on Columbus State’s campus.
- Apply for admission to Kent State at kent.edu/apply
For more information or assistance:
Amanda Paar Conroy, Esq.,
Director, Kent State Paralegal Studies Program