Franklin admissions advisors are available to students virtually via phone and Zoom on their regular visits days of Mondays and Tuesdays from 1 pm to 4 pm. You may also contact them via a special link below to schedule a virtual/phone appointment at a different day or time. For contact information and related links, please see below.
About Franklin University
For more than 110 years, Franklin University has offered relevant and flexible degree programs to working adults. Franklin is a private, nonprofit university with nearly 10,000 students completing classes on their main campus in downtown Columbus, at several regional and nationwide locations, and online. Franklin has 35 bachelor's degree programs for students to choose from. Students with more than 24 transferable credit hours will be considered transfer students.
The EXACTTrack program is an evening and online business program from Columbus State and Franklin University, offered exclusively at the Columbus State Delaware Campus.
Benefits for Columbus State Graduates
- *NEW* Beginning with autumn 2020, we are introducing the Franklin University Tuition Guarantee. The guarantee enables new students to lock-in their tuition rates from the first-term to graduation. Keep in mind, this is our new, discounted rate! The guarantee applies to associate degree students seeking bachelor’s degrees, as well as for faculty and staff seeking bachelors or master’s degrees. In addition to maximizing transfer credit (up to 94 hours), the tuition guarantee further lowers the out-of-pocket cost of a bachelor’s degree for transfer students – many of whom have already been drawing against financial aid maximums. For faculty and staff who pursue bachelor’s or master’s degrees through Franklin, the 15% discount, in combination with the fixed tuition rate, provides up-front insight on total educational costs.
- Maximize your Columbus State credits by choosing Franklin's 3+1 or EXACTTrack, a joint business program with Columbus State and cutting the cost of your bachelor's degree in half.
- Students only need to complete 30 semesters hours at Franklin to receive their bachelor's degree, enabling them to take more course work at Columbus State.
- Utilize Franklin's Transfer Equivalency Tool to determine how your credits will transfer to Franklin in 10 minutes.
- Free online application for admission.
- Some D grades will transfer.
Information for Columbus State Students
- Community college student information for transfer to Franklin
- Scholarships and other funding available.
- Information regarding acceptance of transfer credit by Franklin
- Information about Franklin University's majors and degree programs.
Franklin University Contact for Columbus State Students
Erika Miller, Community College Regional Manager for Franklin University, welcomes students who have just begun their studies at Columbus State to those who have already graduated and are planning transfer to Franklin University, but recommend that students visit them as soon as possible after deciding on Franklin as a transfer option. If students have any questions, they may contact Erika at 614.965.2272 by voice or text. Students may also email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach them or for more information about transfer to Franklin.
Virtual Visit Information
Erika Miller is available via phone or Zoom every Monday afternoon from 1 pm until 4 pm. Students may contact Erika on Zoom via this link: https://franklin.zoom.us/j/594000469 or via phone at (614) 965-2272. Students requiring a different day or time for a virtual visit or phone appointment may reach out to Erika at this link: https://www.franklin.edu/appt/ErikaM
|BS||Accounting||AA, AS, or AAS Accounting||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Allied Healthcare Management||AAS Health Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Applied Management||AAS All Programs||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Business Administration||AA, AS, or AAS Business Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Business Economics||AA, AS, or AAS Business Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Business Forensics||AA, AS, or AAS Business Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Business Management||AA, AS, or AAS Business Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Communications||AA or AS||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Computer Science||AA or AS||2+2|
|BS||Criminal Justice Administration||AA, AS, or AAS Justice and Safety Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Cybersecurity||AAS Computer Science-Cybersecurity||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Emergency Management and Homeland Security||AA, AS, or AAS Justice and Safety Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Energy Management||AA, AS, or AAS Business Related||3+1 or2+2|
|BS||Entrepreneurship||AA, AS, or AAS Business Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Financial Management||AA, AS, or AAS Finance||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Financial Planning||AA, AS, or AAS Finance||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Forensic Accounting||AA, AS, or AAS Accounting||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Health Information Management||AA, AS, or AAS Healthcare Information Mgmt Technology||2+2|
|BS||Health Science||AA, AS, or AAS Health Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Healthcare Management||AA, or AS, or AAS Business Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Human Resources Management||AA, AS or AAS Human Resources||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Information Systems Auditing||AA, AS, or AAS Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Information Systems||AA, AS, or AAS Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Information Technology||AA, AS, or AAS Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Interactive Media Design||AA, AS, or AAS Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Logistics Management||AAS (Related Program)||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Marketing||AA, AS, or AAS Marketing||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Management & Leadership||AA, AS, or AAS Business Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Nursing||Associate Degree in Nursing||2+2|
|BS||Operations and Supply Chain Management||AA, AS, or AAS Supply Chain Mgmt||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Psychology||AA Psychology Bachelor's Degree Transfer Major||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Psychology||AS Psychology Bachelor's Degree Transfer Major||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Public Administration||AA, AS, or AAS Business Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Public Relations||AA, AS, or AAS Marketing||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Public Safety Management||AA, AS, or AAS Justice and Safety Related||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Risk Management & Insurance||AAS Business Management- Insurance Focus||3+1|
|BS||Risk Management & Insurance||AA, AS, or AAS Business Related||2+2|
|BS||Social Sciences||AA or AS||3+1 or 2+2|
|BS||Web Development||AA, AS, or AAS Related||3+1 or 2+2|