STEM Summer Bridge Program
A head start in the STEM fields
Our STEM Summer Bridge Program is a tuition-free program designed to prepare Associate of Science majors for academic success at Columbus State.
Sign up by July 15 to get early exposure to college-level lab work and connect with fellow students in the STEM fields.
The 2022 STEM Summer Bridge Program
Monday, August 22 through Friday, August 26 (5 days)
8 AM – 5 PM
PARTICIPATION IS FREE
Students are required to attend all sessions. The 2022 Bridge will be completely in-person.
The application period has ended for 2022
- The STEM Summer Bridge Program is provided at NO COST to participants.
- Connects you to a group of other incoming freshmen who share an interest in science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Introduces you to campus clubs and activities, including the STEM club
- Provides unique connections with Columbus State faculty and staff
- Helps you bridge the gap between high school work and college curriculum and expectations
- Gives you an early exposure to the campus and classroom experience, including lab work and scientific research
- Focuses on important success factors including study skills, campus resources, time management and others
- Allows you to assess your academic level, providing individual guidance in areas of improvement
To qualify for the STEM Summer Bridge Program, you must:
- Be accepted to Columbus State as a freshman entering in Autumn 2022 and be declared an Associate of Science major. Recent high school graduates with CCP credit ARE eligible to apply.
- Be able to attend all sessions over the one week period (5 days, Monday thru Friday, approximately 8 AM - 5 PM each day).