Columbus State Community College offers a wide range of support to encourage the enrollment of people with disabilities. Located in Eibling Hall 101, the Disability Services Office provide services to qualified students with disabilities for all Columbus State locations.
Disability Services Quick Reference
Step 1: Obtain disability documentation
Common forms of documentation include, but are not limited to:
- An IEP and ETR or 504 Plan
- Disability Verification Form
Step 2: Submit your documentation for review by a Disability Services (DS) Advocate.
- Drop it off to Disability Services in Eibling Hall 101 (Columbus Campus)
- Email it to DSdocumentation@cscc.edu
Step 3: Check your email for an invitation to your intake meeting.
Services we provide
- Student Advocacy
- Testing Accommodations (extended time, audio, distraction-reduced testing space, height adjustable desks, etc.)
- Assistive Technology
- Alternate Media (E-text, Braille, Large print)
- Sign Language Interpreting
- Captioning Services
- Note-Taking Accommodations
- Resources on Disability Issues
- Other Services based on need