Community & Professional Testing
HESI A2 Entrance Exam
The HESI A2 Entrance exam for Columbus State Community College students is available to complete at the Columbus Campus (Center for Workforce Development, Room 223). Program specific application deadlines apply. Please check the CSCC Healthcare Program requirements before scheduling to take the HESI Exam. Please schedule at least 72 hours in advance of the date/time you want to take your exam. See PDF below.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-287-5750
The Community & Professional Testing Center is an authorized Test Center delivering internet-based national, state, and professional certification, licensor, admissions and credentialing exams and assessments. We serve College programs, students and employees, community individuals, employers, and professional organizations in the highest quality, service-driven, secure and safe testing environment. The Testing Center subscribes to the National College Testing Association's Professional Standards and Guidelines.
- The Testing Center is Ohio’s first Post-Secondary Institution Certified Testing Center by the National College Testing Association (NCTA).
- Centrally located in Columbus on an easily accessible campus location with ample free parking.
- Community and Professional Testing is located in the Center for Workforce Development building and is beautifully designed with prevailing features considering space, access, ADA requirements, landscaping, etc.
- State-of-the-art Center has 3 testing rooms each with 20 PC Workstations and the College updates the equipment every three years and provides IT Support specifications and services. Audio and video monitoring capabilities.
- 55 lockers with keyed locks, comfortable waiting lobby area seating for fifteen, and adjacent student study lounge with full vending services.
- Very experienced and service-oriented professional staff that have Certifications for Test Administrator and/or Proctor by Pearson VUE, PAN, Scantron, Kryterion, PSI, etc.
- This is an authorized Test Center site by 29 national Testing Vendors including ACT, PAN, Pearson VUE, Certiport, Pearson/MAT, Comira, The College Board, National Health Careers Association, National Testing Network, PSI, Kryterion, ATI, Prov, ICDL, Nocti Business Solutions, etc.
- The Center is a member of Ohio Talent Development Network (OTDN) that has state contracts with various vendors to have access to over a thousand assessments from SHL, ACT WorkKeys, PAN, PreVisor, Sterling, ATG, Pearson VUE, and Ramsay Corporation.