Community & Professional Testing
Due to coronavirus concerns, we are moving placement testing online.
Healthcare HESI A2 Exams – AU20/SP21 Semester
Columbus State Community College/Community & Professional Testing Center is now offering the opportunity for you to complete your HESI exam virtually through ProctorU.
The HESI Exam can now be completed through ProctorU beginning October 1, 2020 through May 31, 2021. Program specific application deadlines apply. Please check the CSCC Healthcare Program requirements before scheduling to take the HESI Exam. Please schedule at least 72 hours in advance of the date/time you want to take your exam. The fee of $60.00 to take the HESI Exam will be collected through ProctorU when you schedule your testing appointment.
You must create an account with ProctorU before your testing date. ProctorU Testing Instructions
For questions, contact email@example.com or 614-287-5750
Community and Professional Testing
- The center will not proctor tests for other institutions. For department-required tests for program admission and graduation, exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For general coronavirus updates, see Coronavirus Updates & FAQs
The Testing Center provides internet-based national, state, and professional certifications, licensure, admissions and credentialing exams and assessments as part of its Community & Professional Testing Center.
Community & Professional Testing serves students and employees, community individuals, employers, and professional organizations in the highest quality, service-driven, secure and safe testing environment.
- The Testing Center subscribes to the National College Testing Association’s (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and is Ohio’s first Post-Secondary Institution Certified Testing Center by NCTA.
- Centrally located in Columbus on an easily accessible campus location with ample free parking.
- Community and Professional Testing is located in the Center for Workforce Development building and is beautifully designed with prevailing features considering space, access, ADA requirements, landscaping, etc.
- State-of-the-art Center has 3 testing rooms each with 20 PC Workstations and the College updates the equipment every three years and provides IT Support specifications and services. Audio and video monitoring capabilities.
- 55 lockers with keyed locks, comfortable waiting lobby area seating for fifteen, and adjacent student study lounge with full vending services.
- Very experienced and service-oriented professional staff that have Certifications for Test Administrator and/or Proctor by Pearson VUE, PAN, Scantron, Kryterion, PSI, etc.
- This is an authorized Test Center site by 29 national Testing Vendors including ACT, PAN, Pearson VUE, Certiport, Pearson/MAT, Comira, The College Board, National Health Careers Association, National Testing Network, PSI, Kryterion, ATI, Prov, ICDL, Nocti Business Solutions, etc.
- The Center is a member of Ohio Talent Development Network (OTDN) that has state contracts with various vendors to have access to over a thousand assessments from SHL, ACT WorkKeys, PAN, PreVisor, Sterling, ATG, Pearson VUE, and Ramsay Corporation.