The Grants Office is the single point of contact for all grant proposal development; all proposals submitted by the College should flow through the office. Keep in mind that a grant proposal, when it is accepted, is a legally binding contract. Working with the Grants Office protects you and the College.
The annual impact report provides insight on the vitality of the Columbus State grants portfolio and its influence on the College’s overall operations. In the 2021 report, we summarize each active project and evaluate the results in terms of enrollment, students served, and estimated revenue. Read the Report
- Additive Manufacturing Summer Institute
- Cloud Computing
- Collaboration of Midwest Professionals for Logistics Engineering Technology Education
- Data Analytics Technician Advancement
- Logistics Engineering Technology Work-Study
- Information Technology Pathways through a Flexible Apprenticeship Model
- Manufacturing Experiential Advancement Readiness Network
- Strengthening Mobile Applications Resources & Technician Training
Grants Office Mission
The Columbus State Community College Grants Office will be a recognized national leader in securing funding and a campus leader in stimulating advancement through:
- The empowerment, support and education of faculty, staff, and the administration in successful grant proposal development and management;
- Effective stewardship of funded projects to serve and protect the college; and
- Integration of all internal and external stakeholders in a proactive, connected approach to grant initiatives.