Arts & Sciences Advisors
The Arts & Sciences Advising Team assists students pursuing the Associate of Arts and Associate of Science bachelor's degree transfer majors.
Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Arts and Sciences advising will not be available Friday, March 17, 2023, due to a staff retreat.
In-Person & Virtual Services
For in-person or virtual appointments, please click the link below.
Arts & Sciences Advisors are also available to assist students by e-mail and chat. We respond to student inquiries in the order they are received. Please note: Full semester advising requires an appointment. Click the link above.
Virtual Services are for quick questions ONLY. For full semester advising (i.e. course recommendations, transfer planning), please schedule an appointment by clicking the link above.
Monday – Friday 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Chat: located at the bottom right side of this page
To email an advisor, please click the link below.
Visit us in-person in Aquinas Hall, Room 116.
Monday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. & 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Friday: Virtual Services Only
- Start with our Frequently Asked Questions
- Discover Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degree requirements.
- Identify classes needed to complete your degree using My Academic Plan and Degree Audit in Cougar Web.
- Register online in CougarWeb, Registration Self-Service. Watch a short video to learn how.
- Prepare for success with Online Learning 101.
- Research Transfer Options.
- Find information about Probation and Dismissal.