Columbus College of Art and Design
About Columbus College of Art and Design
Think. Create. Thrive.
Founded in 1879, CCAD is one of the oldest private art and design colleges in the United States, offering 12 undergraduate majors and two graduate programs in art and design that produce graduates equipped to shape culture and business at the highest level. CCAD is committed to diversity and has been educating elite talent for more than 135 years. It's a place for people who think differently, care about the larger world, and strive for greater understanding of the human community. CCAD is located just south of Columbus State in downtown Columbus near the Columbus Museum of Art.
Information for Columbus State Students
- Information on transferring to CCAD, including admission requirements and process.
- Information on student services at CCAD, including information on academic advising and transfer student academic advising (plus credit evaluation) at CCAD (scroll down page for this information)
- Information on transfer credit evaluations, AP credit/IB credit, and other articulation issues (scroll down page to "Transfer Credit Policy and Articulation Agreements")
- Information on scheduling a visit to CCAD.
- Information on scholarships at CCAD.
- Apply to CCAD.
- Information and tips on building your portfolio for admission.
Columbus College of Art and Design Contact for Columbus State Students
Please contact the Admissions Office at CCAD by calling 614-222-3261 or by email at email@example.com. CCAD visits the Columbus and Delaware Campuses periodically throughout the year. Please consult the visit schedule to determine when CCAD will be on campus next.
Students who are pursuing these pathways through Columbus State are encouraged to stay in contact with CCAD throughout your time at Columbus State. When preparing to apply to CCAD, make sure to alert CCAD admissions that you will be graduating with a pathway (articulation agreement) degree so that your credit is evaluated appropriately. Other degrees at Columbus State will only be transferred on a course-by-course basis using the appropriate transfer credit policies listed in the sites linked above. Students who are pursuing other CSCC degrees are directed to contact CCAD admissions regarding transfer and transfer credit evaluation.
|BFA||Advertising & Graphic Design||AAS Digital Design and Graphics||2+2|
|BFA||Photography||AAS Digital Photography||2+2|