How to Send Official High School Transcripts
Transcripts Delivered Electronically:
No faxed transcripts will be accepted.
Official high school transcripts may be sent electronically from the high school using a secure third-party delivery service. Columbus State Community College has received transcripts from the following third-party electronic delivery services:
- Scribonline (Scribbles)*
*NOTE: Schools using any of these, or any other, third party vendor except Parchment/Naviance should send the transcripts to email@example.com. Using this email address will ensure accurate, timely receipt and processing.
PLEASE NOTE: The preferred delivery method of transcripts is that they be sent directly from a third-party vendor. If a transcript must be emailed, we require that it come from a high school official's email rather than the student's email. We will not accept transcripts sent as an attachment to a student email. Transcripts may be sent via U.S. mail, but limited personnel on campus may increase processing time.
Transcripts Delivered In Person or via Mail:
A final official high school transcript is a transcript:
- received in the original, sealed envelope
- on official paper with an official seal and/or official signature
- includes the date of graduation
- includes the final GPA
- has not been opened prior to being submitted to Columbus State Community College.
- No faxed transcripts are accepted
- No student email attachments of transcripts are accepted
- Transcripts attached to e-mails from high school officials are currently being accepted if electronic delivery via a vendor is not available.
Official transcripts in original sealed envelopes may be delivered to Columbus State Community College by one of two methods:
1. In person in the original sealed envelope from the high school to:
Columbus Campus: Student Central, Upper Level, Madison Hall
Delaware Campus: Student Services, Moeller Hall
2. Mailed to:
Columbus State Community College
ATTN: High School Transcripts
550 East Spring Street
Columbus OH 43215