The Cashiers Office is open for in-person payments:
- Monday, from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, from 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please call us at (614) 287-5658 or email us at email@example.com
Courses added after the term's Fee Payment Deadline must be paid immediately.
There are several options for bill payment:
Credit Card Payment (Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover Card)
- Pay online:
- Log into Self-Service
- Under the Student Finance section, choose "Make a Payment"
- Follow the steps to make a payment
- Make a credit card payment by phone: (614) 287-5658.
Personal check, cashier's check, or money order (please include your Cougar ID number)
- Hand deliver to the dropbox on the Columbus Campus. You may access the dropbox in the breezeway of Madison Hall.
- Send via U.S. mail to:
Columbus State Community College
ATTN: Cashiers Office
P.O. BOX 1609
Columbus, OH 43216
If you need assistance or these payment methods do not work for you, please contact the Cashiers and Accounting Office at (614) 287-5658. Any of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
Payment plans allow you to spread payments out. Please note that you must be registered for a payment plan and pay any plan charges prior to the fee payment deadline. More about Payment Plans.
If you receive grants, loans, or scholarships, please be sure to log on to Self-Service to check your balance and applied funds prior to the fee payment deadline. Accounts must be paid in full by the fee payment deadline. Financial aid funds that are disbursed after you have paid your bill will be refunded to you.
Check financial aid disbursement dates and information here.
Checks (no vouchers/letters of credit) must be received by the published fee payment deadline.
Please note: A $20.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
Contact Us. We are eager to serve you!
Phone: (614) 287-5658
Your official Account Statements can be obtained from your student Self-Service account by clicking "Account Summary" under the Student Finance category. If you need help understanding your statement, please contact the Cashiers Office.