Ohio Wesleyan University
About Ohio Wesleyan University
Ohio Wesleyan University is a private, liberal arts university located in Delaware, OH (about 30 minutes from downtown Columbus). It is dedicated to preparing its students for a lifetime of learning, service, and leadership. OWU enrolls about 1650 students in 90 majors on its residential campus. Ohio Wesleyan - proud to be the Battling Bishops!
Benefits for Columbus State Graduates
- Guaranteed admission to Ohio Wesleyan for Associate of Arts (AA) and Associate of Science (AS) graduates. (please note: students must apply for admission to some specific programs)
- Collaborative advising
- Scholarships for Transfer Students are available
Information for Columbus State Students
- OWU's Degree Audit tool for potential transfer students to determine transfer equivalency
- Transfer application information to Ohio Wesleyan
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding transfer to Ohio Wesleyan and general transfer information.
Ohio Wesleyan University Contact for Columbus State Students
Gaby Poliseno, Admission Counselor, is available to speak to Columbus State students in the Transfer Center (Aquinas Hall 126) or at the Delaware Campus in Moeller Hall or other locations on the Columbus campus. Her schedule can be viewed below or here on OWU's website.
Gaby welcomes students who have just begun their studies at Columbus State to those who have already graduated and are planning transfer to Ohio Wesleyan University. If students have any questions, you may contact her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 740.919.3024.
|BA||Accounting||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Business Administration (Marketing)||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Economics||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Education (Early Childhood)||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Education (Integrated Social Studies)||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||English (Creative Writing)||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||English (Literature)||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||English (Non-Fiction)||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Finance Economics||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Health Promotion||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Management Economics||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Neuroscience||Associate of Arts||2+2|
|BA||Neuroscience||Associate of Science||2+2|
|BA||Psychology||Associate of Arts||2+2|