AUTUMN 2023 BUYBACK
Columbus State Bookstore, 2nd floor
Notice: College Credit Plus (CCP) books are the property of the high school and not eligible to sell for cash. See CCP Books for more information.
Buyback Policy at the Bookstore
Textbook & calculator buyback is only available during finals week at the end of each semester. If the Bookstore has a need, then we will make a cash offer regardless if it was bought new, used, or purchased elsewhere.
- Customers must present a valid Cougar ID number for all buyback transactions.
- Textbooks with a one time use access card are typically not eligible for buyback.
- Calculators must be in good, operable condition, with working batteries and a cover. Only one TI-84 ($50) and TI-30xs ($8) may be bought back per student each semester.
Factors that affect book value and buyback eligibility:
- Has your instructor reordered the book for the upcoming semester?
- Does the Bookstore need more copies, or have we bought our limit?
- Is the book damaged (missing pages, liquid damage, binding broken)?
- It there a pending new edition or is the book already an old edition?
- Was the book sold as a bundle, and are pieces missing (CD’s)?
- Was the access code used, removed, or scratched off?
- Is there a wholesale demand (are other colleges using this book)?
- We do not buy copies marked as international edition, instructor copy, or free copy.