Columbus State's Honors Program gives high-ability students in Arts & Sciences, or Career & Technical programs the opportunity to join a community of like-minded individuals who desire the benefits of rigorous curriculum and heightened student and faculty interaction.
The deadline to apply to the Honors Program and scholarship is May 31. Eligibility Criteria
Learn More by Attending an Honors Info Session
Columbus State Honors students benefit from:
- An Honors cohort of students who take Honors-level classes as a group
- Faculty mentorship, providing one-on-one interaction with your assigned faculty mentor
- Co-curricular lectures and activities
- Specialized research/project opportunities
- Field trip and travel opportunities
- Community projects and connections
- Scholarship opportunities
- Honors designation on transcript and special recognition at graduation
- Enhanced transfer opportunities to four-year colleges/universities
Honors course offerings include, but are not limited to:
Honors Program Scholarship
Incoming freshmen admitted to the Honors Program will be considered for a scholarship up to $2,000 per academic year, renewable for two years. For scholarship consideration, Honors Program application must be received by April 1, 2018 May 31, 2018. Applications received after this date will be considered for scholarships as funds remain.