Policies & Procedures
Below are all policies and procedures of Columbus State Community College. This information will be kept current at all times. If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Sarah Skeen via telephone at 614-287-2416 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These policies and procedures are stored in PDF format. Please be sure you have the viewer available on your system. To download a copy of the reader, click here and download the viewer at this time. It will remain on your system and will automatically be launched with any application that requires a PDF viewer. Most systems already have Acrobat Reader on their system.
If you have problems loading Acrobat Reader, please call the Help Desk at Ext. 5050.
- Italics = Procedures
To search through all policies and procedures by word or phrase, use Ctrl + F in the PDF below.
Chapter One: BOARD OPERATIONS
Chapter Three: PERSONNEL SERVICES
- 3-02 (B) Job Description
- 3-02 (C) Hiring Full-Time Faculty and Managerial Positions
- 3-02 (D) Hiring Full/Part-Time Staff
- 3-02 (F) Hiring Adjunct Faculty/Non-Credit Instructors
- 3-02 (G) Salary Placement
- 3-02 (H) Hard-To-Recruit Positions
- 3-04 (E) Salary System Administration
- 3-04 (F) Compensation for Staff Members and Managers Earning Advanced Degrees
- 3-30 (A) Non-Disciplinary Separation From Employment - Resignation
- 3-30 (B) Non-Disciplinary Separation From Employment - Retirement
- 3-30 (C) Non-Disciplinary Separation From Employment - Expiration of Contract
- 3-30 (D) Reduction in Workforce and Recall
- 3-30 (E) Employee Separation Approvals
- 3-30 (F) Final Paycheck
- 3-41 (B) Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
Chapter Five: ACADEMIC SERVICES
Chapter Seven: STUDENT SERVICES
Chapter Nine: FINANCIAL SERVICES
Chapter Eleven: SUPPORT SERVICES
Chapter Thirteen: MISCELLANEOUS
Chapter Fifteen: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- 15-01 (C) Information Technology
- 15-01 (K) Web Presence
- 15-01 (M) Information Technology
- Social Media Guidelines