Important Upcoming Dates
Spring Semester starts: January 18
Complete your 2020-2021 FAFSA (Financial Aid Application)
- Priority Deadline: December 4
- 2020-2021 FAFSA Verification Priority Deadline: December 18th
- Fee Payment Deadline: January 13
Mark your calendar: Get awarded sooner! The 2021-2022 FAFSA opens October 1. (For semesters Autumn 2021-Summer 2022.)
- The FAFSA application can be completed on your mobile phone through the myStudentAid app.
- Most Financial Aid questions can be answered by watching short Financial Aid videos. Visit FinancialAidTV.
Stay in the know! View Student Central's facebook page
Get your Financial Aid Award Letter EARLIER!
Submitting your FAFSA early helps you meet deadlines and maximize your aid!
Financial Aid Quick Reference
Applying for Financial Aid can be intimidating, but we're here to help. Here's a quick overview of the process.
Step 1: Apply for Admission at Columbus State and fill out your FAFSA.
Step. 2: Complete your FAFSA (There may be some extra questions as you go through the process.
Step. 3: Review your financial aid award letter. Choose if you want to take out loans.
Step. 4: Receive Financial Aid
There are many options for paying for college, such as:
- Federal Work Study
Popular Financial Aid Videos
Financial Aid Fraud Notice
Columbus State Community College follows established guidelines for the prevention, identification of and response to indications of identity theft and financial aid fraud. This notice provides a summary of student rights, responsibilities and preventative measures regarding financial aid fraud. Fraud Notification