Video Driving Directions
All lots managed by Columbus State Community College (CSCC), including motorcycle parking, require a valid CSCC parking permit to be displayed in plain view. Visitor parking meters do NOT require a parking permit but must be paid and are for visitors to the college (NOT students or employees).
- Parking is prohibited in any area not specifically designated for parking.
- Parking is restricted to college-related business.
- Distance Learning students are required to have a valid CSCC parking permit if you plan to park on campus at any time for advising, testing, etc.
- Parking permits are limited to one permit per student/employee and are transferable between vehicles.
- Questions about enforcement and citations should be directed to a CSCC campus Police supervisor at (614) 287-2525.
- Citation appeals should be directed to the Parking Citation Appeals website.
- Questions regarding permit ordering and citation payment should be directed to the Cashiers' Office at (614) 287-5658.
- General parking questions should be directed to email@example.com or 614-287-2323.