Expires Friday, February 2, 2018
Video Driving Directions
All lots managed by Columbus State Community College (CSCC), including motorcycle parking, require a valid CSCC parking permit to be displayed in plain view.
- Parking is prohibited in any area not specifically designated for parking.
- Parking is restricted to college-related business.
- Distance Learning students are required to have a valid CSCC parking permit if you plan to park on campus at any time for advising, testing, etc.
- Parking permits are limited to one permit per student/employee and are transferable between vehicles.
- Questions about enforcement and citations should be directed to SP PLUS at 615-330-5809 or citations.spplus.com.
- Citation appeals should be directed to the Parking Citation Appeals website.
- Questions regarding permit ordering should be directed to the Cashiers' Office at (614) 287-5658.
- General parking questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-287-2323.