Download a temporary parking pass until you can get your Summer Semester pass. The temporary pass is valid through Tuesday, September 10, 2019.
Construction on the new culinary building starts April 1 - parking will be affected. More Info
All lots managed by Columbus State Community College (CSCC), including motorcycle parking, require purchased parking, and vehicle registration.
- Parking is prohibited in any area not specifically designated for parking.
- Parking is restricted to college-related business.
- Distance Learning students are required to purchase parking if you plan to park on campus at any time for advising, testing, etc.
- Students are allowed to register up to two vehicles.
- Citation appeals should be directed to the Parking Citation Appeals website.
- General parking questions should be directed to the Police Department at email@example.com or 614-287-2525.
Video Driving Directions