Charter Oak State College
Charter Oak State College is Connecticut's public online college offering master's programs, bachelor's and associate degree programs, and certificate programs for adults. The college was established in 1973 by the Connecticut legislature and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), and by the Connecticut Board of Governors for Higher Education.
The college offers degree completion programs in a number of high-demand fields including Business, Health Care, Public Safety, Cyber Security and more. Students can complete degrees in many majors and concentrations through the exclusive use of affordable and accelerated online courses offered by the college. In other cases, majors and concentrations may be completed by combining Charter Oak's courses and other sources of credit.
The college awards credit for:
- Most credits earned at other regionally-accredited institutions including up to 87 credits from two-year colleges plus more if transferred from four-year colleges and universities.
- Standardized tests (CLEP, DSST)
- Military training and occupation evaluated by ACE
- Corporate and agency training programs evaluated by ACE/NCCRS
- Portfolio Assessment
- Faculty evaluated licensures and certifications
Benefits for Columbus State Students
- Columbus State students are eligible for in-state tuitition at Charter Oak State College
- Information about community college transfer to Charter Oak State College
For more information, please contact:
Call (860) 515-3701 or email: email@example.com