Skip to main content

Grade Change Request

If you have completed the course work to have an "I" grade changed, or have petitioned successfully for a grade grievance, your instructor should have submitted a Request for Updated Transcript, Grade Change Form for processing.


If the instructor has confirmed the submission of this form and the new grade does not appear on your CougarWeb account please send an e-mail to: