Next Steps for Registered Students
If you've already been admitted into the college and attended a New Student Program, there are still a few more steps to set yourself up for success at Columbus State.
This page is for students who have:
2. Pay Fees
Review Fee Payment Methods for instructions on paying by card, check, or cash.
Need more time to pay? Set up any payment plans.
Military Veterans: Apply for Veterans Education Benefits.
International Students: Transfer money via Flywire.
Does your employer sponsor your tuition? See Third-Party Payment.
5. Class Formats
Columbus State offers in-person, web, and blended courses. Some courses require you to attend classes and labs in-person or online at specific times. Others offer you the flexibility to do the work when it's convenient for you as long as you complete it by a certain deadline. Some combine those options.
Please use our Autumn Semester Course Listing Guide to understand the requirements of each course modality and learn how to recognize them on the course schedule, so you'll know what you're registering for.
If you have questions about registering for a specific class, please reach out to Student Central.
Top 5 resources once you start class
- Get Involved: Find clubs and organizations on Cougar Connect.
- Learn about career options and post-college plans at Career Services.
- Get help in your classes with Tutoring.
- Plan your next classes with Academic Advising.
- For challenges outside the classroom, visit Student Advocacy and Financial Stability.