New, Undecided, and Transient Student Advising
Center for Advising, Support, and Exploration (CASE)
The Center for Advising, Support, and Exploration is the place for students who are:
- New to Columbus State
- If you are a new college student (fewer than 15 credits earned) planning to begin in Summer 2020, please complete our Online Orientation
- Working through Developmental Education (DevEd)
- Transient Students
Virtual Drop-In Appointments
- If you need academic advising, please sign in to our Virtual Waiting Room by clicking on the link below.
- After you submit your responses, you will be contacted at the number you provided during the Drop-in Hours listed below.
- Callback times will vary, but please allow approximately 30-45 minutes for your phone call and be prepared to answer a number you may not recognize from the 614 area code.
- You may also call our Telephone Information Center at the number below to schedule a phone appointment.
Virtual drop-in hours
|Monday||8:30-11:00 and 1:00-3:00|
|Tuesday||8:30-11:00 and 1:00-3:00|
|Wednesday||8:30-11:00 and 1:00-5:30|
|Thursday||8:30-11:00 and 1:00-5:30|
|Friday||10:30-11:30 and 1:00-3:00