Need to take a test for your class? Visit the Testing Centers for a quiet, secure location for test-taking. Can't make it to one of our Testing Centers? We have a list of Out of Region Testing Locations outside of our campuses.
Note: Schedule your final exam appointments by May 6, 2022 to increase the likelihood
of getting an appointment on your preferred date and time within the Block. Appointments
must be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the desired date and time.
Finals Week Hours May 8, 2022 – May 14, 2022
|Virtual Out-of-Region Exams
(by approval only)
|Block 1 Exams, May 8 - May 10|
|Sunday, May 8, 2022||9:00am-5:00pm||9:00am-5:00pm||9:00am-5:00pm||9:00am-3:00pm||9:00am-3:00pm|
|Monday, May 9, 2022||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-5:00pm||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-8:00pm||3:00pm-8:00pm|
|Tuesday, May 10, 2022||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-5:00pm||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-1:00pm
|Block 2 Exams, May 11 - May 13|
|Wednesday, May 11, 2022||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-5:00pm||CLOSED||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-1:00pm|
|Thursday, May 12, 2022||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-5:00pm||CLOSED||9:00am-8:00pm||1:00pm-6:00pm|
|Friday, May 13, 2022||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-5:00pm||CLOSED||9:00am-3:00pm||9:00am-1:00pm
|Saturday, May 14, 2022||9:00am-3:00pm||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED||9:00am-3:00pm|
The Academic Testing Centers administer and proctor exams for many of the courses offered each semester. Check your course syllabus or with your instructor to see if you need to take your exams in the Testing Center.
Testing in Your Columbus State Courses
You may see software names like "Respondus Monitor" and "Lockdown Browser" indicated on your syllabus for some classes. You may also have instructors monitoring testing through platforms such as Teams, WebEx, Collaborate, and Zoom. Your instructor will inform you of what testing/assessment methods will be used, and you will receive instructions on how to use the chosen software platforms, including practice tests and assistance with technology, as needed.
Please note that your instructor will indicate in the course syllabus if your exam(s) are to be administered on one of the above mention platforms or in the Testing Center.
Students registered with Accessibility and Testing utilizing testing accommodations should follow the instructions provided in their STAR form confirmation email when scheduling their academic tests. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-287-5089.
I need to take my exam in the Testing Center. How do I make an appointment?
If you need to take your exam in the Testing Center, you will need to make an appointment to secure a seat; however, limited drop-in testing may be available – Contact the Testing Center for availability (614) 287-5750.
All Testing Center appointments are made through RegisterBlast or Accessibility and Testing. Follow these simple steps to make your appointment.
Information you will need (you will find this information in your Blackboard course or Syllabus):
- Cougar ID number
- Course Information for exam you want to take (Format: HIST 1151)
- Exam Name (Ex: Test 1, Quiz 2, Midterm)
- Instructor’s Name
- Exam Format (Online or Paper/Pencil)
Appointments to test in the Testing Center must be made 24 hours in advance of your desired testing date.
Two ways to schedule an appointment in RegisterBlast:
- Sign into Blackboard then select the Schedule Academic Testing link from the Tools menu
- If you do not sign in through Blackboard, you must first sign in with your Columbus
State Username and Password in the upper right-hand side of the Exam Registration
Page located at https://www.registerblast.com/csccacademic/Exam/List
NOTE: Do not click on the "MyExams" link at the top of the page. Please follow the "How to Schedule Your Exam" directions below.
How to Schedule Your Exam
- Sign into RegisterBlast https://www.registerblast.com/csccacademic/Exam/List
- Choose your Location from the drop-down menu
- Select a group from the drop down menu below Choose a Group (select CSCC Academic Exams1).
- When Choose an Exam appears, select the 2 Hour Exam (the actual exam duration your instructor allotted will override the appointment time).
- Click the Select a Date for your exam field to choose an available testing date from the calendar.
- Click the Choose a Time field to select an available testing time.
- Verify your name and CSCC email address is correct.
- Read the Exam Guideline Acknowledgement in the scroll box.
- Check the box under the scroll box to acknowledge the guidelines.
- Complete the Needed Information.
- Click Add to Cart.
- If you need to add another exam, click Add Another Exam and repeat the previous process.
- Click Ready to check out.
- If you have completed all necessary registrations, click Complete Registration.
- Once you have clicked Complete Registration your confirmation email will appear on
the screen. Upon a successful transaction you will receive an immediate email confirmation
Late-Arrival Policy: Please arrive fifteen (15) minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes beyond your scheduled appointment time, you may be asked to reschedule. If you are taking an exam on your deadline date and you are not able to test due to a late-arrival, you must reach out to your instructor for a possible deadline extension.
What you will need when coming to the Testing Center to take your test.
Students will need to know their CSCC login credentials when coming to take exams.
A valid photo identification is required. If an individual does not have valid identification, an exam will not be administered. Valid identification is a state driver's license, state identification card, and/or CSCC Cougar student identification card.
All students are expected to adhere to the CSCC Code of Conduct and Academic Integrity policies. Students completing exams for other institutions and organizations are also required to abide by the exam policies and procedures outlined by those organizations. Anyone who violates these procedures will not be permitted to start or continue their exam session. Violations will be reported to the Student Conduct office, the instructor and/or exam vendor.
- For more on Testing Center Guidelines, visit the "What Do I Need to Know Before I Test".
Still Need Help? Contact Us
Contact Us (614) 287-5750 or email@example.com