Be sure to register for classes before they start! Columbus State does not allow late registration, but we do offer courses that begin later in the semester. Read more about registration deadlines.
Dates & Deadlines:
* Please refer to the Academic Calendar for all Registration Periods, Refund Deadlines, Fee Payment Deadlines, Drop for Non-Payment Dates and other important information.
Registration begins: View the Academic Calendar for registration dates.
- The first day the class meets for in-person classes.
- The first day of the semester for online classes.
How to Register:
To register online, log into CougarWeb then click Registration Self-Service. Watch a short tutorial.
To register in-person, a student must present a completed and signed Registration Add/Drop Form.
Students have the responsibility to view their schedule for accuracy and to ensure that all fees are paid prior to the Fee Payment Deadline.
How to Drop:
To drop classes, log into CougarWeb, click Registration Self-Service, then Drop Courses.
Make sure you understand the impact of dropping classes. Visit What You Need To Know About Dropping A Class.
If you have any questions about the registration process you may contact:
- Student Central to chat with a Specialist. Visit the Student Central page for online chat hours.
- The Telephone Information Center (TIC) Monday and Tuesday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the last Saturday of the month, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon). Locally, dial (614) 287-5353. All other calls should go to (800) 621-2407.