Group Campus Visitation Program
Come experience Columbus State with your group of students!
Columbus State's Group Campus Visitation Program provides community organizations and educational institutions, that serve adult and high school students (Grades 9-12), the opportunity to visit Columbus State Community College with groups. The Group Campus Visitation Program provides an inside look at Columbus State's campus culture, an opportunity to learn about programs/degrees, services, enrollment processes, and answer any questions that future students and guests may have.
Campus visitation for groups is available both at the Columbus Campus and the Delaware Campus. The information below is in regards to the Columbus Campus. Delaware campus group visits can be arranged by calling 740-203-8348 or by email at email@example.com.
Structure of our Group Campus Visitation Program
There are two portions of the Group Visitation Program that are most common. Each portion lasts for about an hour.
Part I - Columbus State Information Presentation and Q&A Session:
- Led by a Columbus State Admissions Specialist and allow your group to hear all the reasons why Columbus State should be a potential students first choice for college and ask any questions they may have.
- This information session touches base on all portions of the Admissions process including Affordability, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Programs and Pathways, Registration, Student Services, etc.
Part II - Campus Tour:
- Typically led by a Student Ambassador (Ambassadors are current Columbus State students).
- Provide an overview of campus and key locations.
*Part III - Optional Lunch and/or Overview of Specific Department:
- Columbus State has a full service Food Court and discount meal coupons for visiting groups.
- If requested, we can submit a request for an overview of a specific department if all students in the group are interested in the same thing or a couple of the same areas. (i.e. Disability Services, ESL Program, Academic Program, etc.)
*Availability of these options varies.
Columbus campus' Group Campus Visitation Program is available for scheduling on Tuesdays,
Wednesdays and Thursdays. Availability is dependent upon campus staff schedules, other
campus events, and many other logistical factors. Please be aware, these requests must be submitted a minimum of 30 days in advance of the date you wish
to bring your group to campus. Additionally, it will take a minimum of one week to coordinate variables
and confirm that the date requested is available and approved for your groups visit.