Union Institute and University
Since 1964, Union Institute & University has specialized in providing quality higher education degrees for adults nationwide. Union is a non-profit, regionally accredited university that offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs in a delivery mode that are the result of more than five decades of identifying and refining ways to structure and deliver education to meet the needs of adults. Distinguished as the pioneer in adult education, Union perfected the concepts now common in higher education such as the hybrid model, a blend of online and traditional classroom instruction, interdisciplinary studies, and student centered education with socially relevant and applicable learning outcomes.
Over 15,500 alumni have completed their degrees at Union while juggling multiple commitments, including the balancing act of family and career.
Union is a national university with five academic centers located in: Ohio, Florida, California, and Vermont.
For more information about transferring to UIU
To contact someone regarding transfer to UIU
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- AA to BS Psychology
- AAS Business Management to BS Business Management
- AAS Criminal Justice to BS Criminal Justice
- AAS Early Childhood Development and Education to BS Early Childhood Studies
- AAS Hospitality Management- Hotel, Tourism, and Event Management to BS Hospitality Management Concentration- Business Management
- AAS Sports and Exercise Studies- Sports Management to BS Sports Management Concentration- Business Management