Register for Summer and Autumn Courses
Attending Columbus State year-round is a great way to earn credits faster, lighten your per-semester classload, and move toward graduation faster. Registering for both summer and autumn semesters now gives you the best choice of subjects, times, and locations.
What You Need to Know
- Beginning with Autumn Semester 2022, Columbus State will return to pre-pandemic levels of in-person, on-campus classes and services. You will still have the option to take web-based and blended courses if that is your preference.
- Columbus State is changing the way course modalities (In-Person, Online, Blended, etc.) are listed in the course schedule. Use this guide to the Summer 22 schedule. Use this guide to the Autumn 22 schedule.
- Summer and Autumn registration is open. Current students can register on CougarWeb. Incoming students, please visit cscc.edu/getstarted for next steps.
The safety of our students and employees is always our first priority. See our COVID-19 Student Guide for current safety procedures for students coming to campus.
- Welcome to students from other colleges! Many students take summer classes at Columbus State while they're home, either to stay on track or get a jump on their schedules. Jump to Transient Students
Summer Semester starts May 30, with additional short-term options beginning June 13 and July 4. Registration is open until the Sunday before each term begins. See the Academic Calendar for specific dates. Register early to assure you're in the classes that work best for you!
- Register on CougarWeb by clicking on Registration Self-Service in the Registration section.
- Understand course modalities (In Person, Live Online, Web–Online Technology, and Blended) and how to find them in the course listings, by reviewing this guide to the Summer 22 schedule.
Many students found their educational plans disrupted during the last two years. We're here to help you make up for lost time and keep moving toward your degree.
If you attend another school, you can enroll in classes – for summer or any semester – as a transient student at Columbus State, and earn credit that easily transfers back to your home institution. Use our streamlined process to apply and register as a transient student.
Registration is open!
Autumn Semester starts August 29. In addition to our 16-week courses, you'll find shorter term options starting September 5, September 26, October 3, October 23, and November 7. See the Academic Calendar for specific dates. Register early to assure you're in the classes that work best for you!
- Register on CougarWeb, starting April 18, by clicking on Registration Self-Service in the Registration section.
- Understand course modalities (In Person, Live Online, Online Technology, and Blended) and how to find them in the course listings, by reviewing this guide to the Autumn 22 schedule.
Welcome! You’ve chosen a smart path to advance your education and career. Use this checklist to help you get ready to start either summer or autumn semester:
- Follow the Get Started Guide to apply to Columbus State.
- Contact Admissions to make sure you have completed all the steps needed to be in “Ready to Register” status.
- Attend New Student Workshop or meet with New Student Advising to schedule classes.