Register now for Autumn!
Autumn 2019 starts on August 26 - Don't wait to sign up for classes! Register now for your best choice of class times and locations.
Autumn registration is open now!
- August 21: Tuition and fees due. Fee Payment Info
- August 26: Autumn semester classes begin.
There's still time to complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA.
We're looking forward to having you back next semester! Whether you're attending full time or part time, attending every semester keeps you on track to your degree.
- Check your Plan of Study on your program/major home page to determine what classes you need next semester
- Contact Advising Services for assistance in planning your schedule as needed
Just getting started?
Welcome to Columbus State! You’ve chosen the very best place to start a degree and/or train for a career. Use this checklist to help you get ready to attend Autumn Semester 2019:
- Follow the Get Started Guide to apply for admission to Columbus State.
- Contact Admissions to make sure you have completed all the steps needed to be in “Ready to Register” status.
- Attend New Student Workshop or meet with New Student Advising to schedule classes.