Access tutoring online via NetTutor
Student News | Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Columbus State now offers live one-on-one online tutoring through NetTutor. It is offered free of charge and is available through Blackboard. NetTutor allows us to offer tutoring for many more classes and at more times during the day. The academic subjects supported include accounting, economics, finance and business, English, reading and writing, humanities and social sciences, information technology and computer science, law, mathematics, nursing and allied health, science, and world languages.
Directions to access NetTutor for various courses through Blackboard
1) Log in to Blackboard with your Columbus State username and password.
2) Go to any of your courses.
3) Click the button with the green and black “n” below your name in the upper right-hand corner.
4) First-time users will need to “Accept and Continue” the End User License Agreement.
5) Choose the subject in which you want tutoring.
For more information, please watch this video.