Career Services is here to help with:
Major and Career Exploration
Career Assessments and Counseling
Career Development Workshops
Interview Coaching and Practice
Job Search Strategies
Federal and College Work Study
Drop-In Hours - No Appointment Needed!
Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Friday : 1:00pm - 3:00pm
This session can address many of your immediate needs and determine your need for additional advisement. "Drop-ins" last approximately 10-15 minutes and are held on a first-come, first-served basis.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule by Phone:
Schedule Online using Starfish:
1) Login to Blackboard, then click "Starfish" in the Tools box on the left.
- (If you have trouble logging in, try this direct link to access Starfish: https://cscc.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops)
2) Click on the button with three bars beside Starfish for a navigation menu.
3) Click "My Success Network" and search for Career Services.
4) Use the calendar on the left to view availability for different days. Click on the appointment time and follow the prompts.
Career Tool Kit
The Career Tool Kit is a collection of website resources, printable handouts and resume templates to help you plan your career.
Search for jobs and internships, post your resume and find job search tips.
Find the right career by getting the most current local data on salary, employment, job postings, and associated CSCC majors and programs.
Ohio Means Jobs
Explore careers, create resumes, plan for your future, and find jobs at Ohio's statewide job portal.
Beginning Autumn Semester 2016, every Columbus State student will receive a personalized Career Success Plan.
Career Services Events and Workshops