Register now for Summer!
Summer semester starts on May 27 - Don't wait to sign up for classes! Register now for your best choice of class times and locations.
NOTE: Online classes begin Monday, May 27. The campus is closed May 27 in observance of Memorial Day, so on-site classes begin Tuesday, May 28.
If you attend another school, you can enroll in summer classes as a transient student at Columbus State, and earn credit that easily transfers back to your home institution.
Welcome to Columbus State! You’ve chosen the very best place to start a degree and/or train for a career. Use this checklist to help you get ready to attend Summer Semester 2019:
- Follow the Get Started Guide to apply for admission to Columbus State.
- Contact Admissions to make sure you have completed all the steps needed to be in “Ready to Register” status.
- Attend New Student Workshop or meet with New Student Advising to schedule classes.
We're looking forward to having you back next semester! Whether you're attending full time or part time, attending every semester keeps you on track to your degree.
- Check your Plan of Study on your program/major home page to determine what classes you should take summer semester.
- Contact Advising Services for assistance in planning your schedule as needed.