Register now for summer!
Summer semester starts on May 31 - Don't wait to sign up for classes! Register now for your best choice of class times and locations.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, most classes will be held online. Some hands-on classes will meet in person. Check your schedule and view this course types guide to see what format your class uses.
- Support for Online Learning: Visit cscc.edu/LearnOn to find out more about online and remote classes and Columbus State's exceptional student support services. And to get started with online learning, check out Online Learning 101.
- To slow the spread of the virus, anyone who visits Columbus State campuses or learning centers must wear a facial covering, practice social distancing, and complete daily health screenings. COVID-19 Student Guide
- Coronavirus Updates & FAQs.
Summer Registration is now open!
April 16: FAFSA Priority deadline for Summer 2021. Complete the 2020-21 FAFSA
May 26: Tuition and fees due. Fee Payment Info
May 31: Summer semester classes begin
NOTE: Online classes begin Monday, May 31. The campus is closed Monday, May 31, in observance of Memorial Day, so on-site classes begin Tuesday, June 1.
If you attend another college or university, you can enroll in summer classes as a transient student at Columbus State, and earn credit that easily transfers back to your home institution.
Welcome! You’ve chosen the very best place to start a degree and/or train for a career. Use this checklist to help you get ready to attend Summer Semester 2021:
- Follow the Get Started Guide to apply for admission to Columbus State.
- Contact Admissions to make sure you have completed all the steps needed to be in “Ready to Register” status.
- Attend New Student Workshop or meet with New Student Advising to plan your schedule.
- To add classes or change your schedule, follow the steps below under "Current Students."
We're looking forward to having you back next semester! Whether you're attending full time or part time, attending every semester keeps you on track to your degree.
- Run your Degree Audit to determine what classes you need to finish your program of study.
- Search available summer classes.
- Register for classes on CougarWeb.
- Contact Advising Services for assistance in planning your schedule as needed.
- The physical Bookstore location will remain closed for the start of Summer Semester. Students can purchase all course books and supplies through the Bookstore website. All online purchases will ship free of charge until March 31.