Student Wellbeing Coaching (Swell Coaching)
What is Swell Coaching?
1. Personalized and scheduled one-on-one sessions with a Wellbeing Coach
2. Session details:
- 30-40 minutes in length.
- Please fill out this interest form and be sure to click on Swell Coaching. A member of our staff will email you with further assistance. Please allow at lease one business day for a response.
- After the interest form is recieved, you will be emailed another form allowing you to give your coach more detailed information about your wellbeing goals.
- Coach will also define the roles and expectations of coaching.
What Wellbeing Coaching is NOT:
1. A diet prescription with calculated macronutrient recommendations. With the support and knowledge from the Coach, these sessions help clients with developing their own nutrition plan that is tailored to their lifestyle and health goals. The Coach will help the client to understand calorie and nutrient intake to assist with healthy lifestyle choices and reaching health and wellness goals.
2. Counseling. Although the Coach can help clients talk through tough situations, the Wellbeing Coach is solely able to help with healthy food planning and goal setting. If there are other issues that go beyond what the Coach is able to help with, clients may be referred to Mental Health Counseling Services here at Columbus State Community College or another community resource if needed.
Elements of Wellbeing Coaching
1. Nutrition - Make food work for you! We can help you find the best ways to meet your nutrition goals.
2. Personal Development - Being the best version of "you" is important. learn how to take the necessary steps to achieve academic and personal success.
3. Physical Activity - Find out what approach is right for you! Staying active is important, but finding what you love is key.
4. Time Management - Being a college student comes with a busy schedule! Find out ways to do the things you enjoy while also doing well in school.
5. Stress Management - Discover the best strategies to help you manage short-term and long-term stressors.
Sessions can be purchased individually or as a package.
Individual Session: $10
Personal Training and Wellbeing Coaching Packages
Students: No Cost
Employees/Community: Five sessions each = $75. Ten sessions each = $140
Scheduling and Rescheduling:
1. Each prospective client can inquire about the process without scheduling an appointment.
2. Please fill out this assessment packet. The packet must be filled out before scheduling your first session.
3. Clients are free to schedule however often they prefer. There is no limitation on frequency. However, it is suggested that clients meet at least once every two weeks at the minimum during the first few months of coaching.
4. Rescheduling an appointment is permitted if canceled prior to the session. No-call, no-shows will be considered as a used session and cannot be rescheduled.
Conversely, it is the Coach's discretion to determine if sessions will be counted when they are continuously missed or rescheduled.