At our Open Houses, you will:
- Discover what it's like to attend Columbus State from current students, faculty, advisors, and staff.
- Explore our Career and Academic Pathways. (click here for more information on Pathways)
- Get tips on earning your college degree debt-free!
- Hear about our expansive student services and ways to get involved while in college.
- See our beautiful campus on a student-led walking tour.
- Learn about transfer options to four-year colleges/universities.
Academic majors at Columbus State are organized under eight Career and Academic Pathways. Each Pathway provides majors in related disciplines, allowing students to learn about many career options within their field of interest. Reserve your space at an upcoming Open House to learn more about Pathways that interest you.
Please select the Open House you wish to attend:
Friday July 19, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Other Upcoming Dates
(registration opens approximately 30 days prior to each Open House)
- February 18, 2019
- March 22, 2019
- April 23, 2019 (Delaware Campus)
- April 26, 2019
- July 19, 2019
- November 22, 2019
Get more information on Career and Academic Pathways here.