Seniors Only Events: Due to renovations in our campus conference center, our Open Houses will be held
in campus locations that accommodate fewer guests. We kindly ask that fall Open Houses
be reserved for only high school seniors. When our conference center reopens in January,
we will host larger sessions to accommodate all high school grade levels.
Thank you for your consideration as we update our campus!
Academic majors at Columbus State are organized under eight Career and Academic Pathways. Each Pathway provides majors in related disciplines, allowing students to learn about many career options within their field of interest. Reserve your space at an upcoming Open House to learn more about Pathways that interest you.
At our Open Houses, you will:
- Discover what it's like to attend Columbus State.
- Explore our Career and Academic Pathways (click link below for more information on Pathways)
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Columbus Campus.
- Learn about transfer options to four-year colleges/universities.
- Get tips on earning your college degree debt-free!
Please select the Open House you wish to attend:
(registration opens approximately 30 days prior to each Open House)
- February 18, 2019
- March 22, 2019
- April 6, 2019
- July 19, 2019
Get more information on Career and Academic Pathways here.
Interested in attending an Open House at our Delaware Campus? Join us for Delaware Day!