Ready, Set, Register
This special event is being hosted especially for adult students who have been out of high school at least two years, have been accepted to Columbus State, and are ready to complete their next steps in the enrollment process with the goal of beginning classes in Summer 2020. Join us for one-on-one assistance at:
Ready, Set, Register
Columbus State - Columbus Campus
The end time will vary for each student because each student will be at a different
stage in the enrollment process. Please allow up to 3 hours to complete as many of
your steps toward enrollment as possible/needed.
Don't delay, space is limited.
To register, select the date you wish to attend below:
The enrollment steps available for completion at this event include:
- Complete your Admissions Process
If you have never applied to Columbus State in the past, please complete your Admissions
Application a minimum of 5 business days before the date of your event. If your Admissions
Application is not received by this date, the "Get Ready" steps will be the only steps
you can complete at this event. Click here to apply if needed
- Receive any needed support with your 2019-2020 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- If you plan to complete your 2019-2020 FAFSA, please bring tax information for both the student and any parent/guardians if the student is below the age of 25.
- Complete Placement Testing (Reading, Writing, and Math)
- ESL and/or Science Placement Testing is not available at these Ready, Set, Register events
- Complete Online Orientation and Register for Summer 2020 Courses
- For those who arrive with all testing completed prior to the event and are in Ready
to Register status in the system of record, advisors will be on hand to help you complete
your first-semester course schedule.
- For those who will be completing their testing at this event, after you have finished all needed testing, your advisor will email you a link through your student email account to complete online Orientation. Once you have completed your online Orientation, email your advisor back letting them know. Lastly, once your placement test scores have loaded into the system of record and your advisor has verified that you have completed your online Orientation, they will work with you to complete your course registration. (Test scores usually take 1-3 business days to load into the system of record.)
- For those who arrive with all testing completed prior to the event and are in Ready to Register status in the system of record, advisors will be on hand to help you complete your first-semester course schedule.
For questions or needs regarding this event, please email advisor, Augustine Munobe, at email@example.com.