Download a temporary parking pass until you can get your Summer Semester pass. The temporary pass is valid through Friday, June 8.
Construction on the new culinary building starts April 1 - parking will be affected. More Info
Video Driving Directions
All lots managed by Columbus State Community College (CSCC), including motorcycle parking, require a valid CSCC parking permit to be displayed in plain view.
- Parking is prohibited in any area not specifically designated for parking.
- Parking is restricted to college-related business.
- Distance Learning students are required to have a valid CSCC parking permit if you plan to park on campus at any time for advising, testing, etc.
- Parking permits are limited to one permit per student/employee and are transferable between vehicles.
- Plastic hang tags are available at the Bookstore
- Citation appeals should be directed to the Parking Citation Appeals website.
- Questions regarding permit ordering should be directed to the Cashiers' Office at (614) 287-5658.
- General parking questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-287-2323.