It's time to register for autumn classes
Registering for autumn semester now gives you the best choice of subjects, times, and locations.
If you attend another school, you can enroll in classes as a transient student at Columbus State, and earn credit that easily transfers back to your home institution.
Welcome to Columbus State! You’ve chosen the very best place to start a degree and/or train for a career. Use this checklist to help you get ready to start either summer or autumn:
- Follow the Get Started Guide to apply for the college.
- Contact Admissions to make sure you have completed all the steps needed to be in “Ready to Register” status.
- Attend New Student Workshop or meet with New Student Advising to schedule classes.
We're looking forward to having you back! Whether you're attending full time or part time, attending every semester keeps you on track to your degree.
- Check your Plan of Study on your program/major home page to determine what classes you should take summer semester.
- Contact Advising Services for assistance in planning your schedule as needed.