Register now for Spring!
Spring 2020 starts on January 13 - Don't wait to sign up for classes! Register now for your best choice of class times and locations.
Spring registration is open now!
- January 8: Tuition and fees due. Fee Payment Info
- January 13: Spring semester classes begin.
Complete the 2019-20 FAFSA
We're looking forward to having you back next semester! Whether you're attending full time or part time, attending every semester keeps you on track to your degree.
- Check your Plan of Study on your program/major home page to determine what classes you need next semester
- Contact Advising Services for assistance in planning your schedule as needed
Just getting started?
Welcome to Columbus State! You’ve chosen the very best place to start a degree and/or train for a career. Use this checklist to help you get ready to attend Spring Semester 2020:
- Follow the Get Started Guide to apply for admission to Columbus State.
- Contact Admissions to make sure you have completed all the steps needed to be in “Ready to Register” status.
- Attend New Student Workshop or meet with New Student Advising to schedule classes.