What is Wellbeing Coaching?
1. Personalized and scheduled one-on-one sessions with Coaches, Grace Howard, B.A., CPT, Pn1 or Dawn Hockensmith, MBA, ACE Health Coach.
2. Session details:
- 30-40 minutes in length.
- Scheduled directly by emailing email@example.com. Please include Wellbeing Coaching in the subject line. Or call 614-287-2445 if no email is available to client.
- Prior to scheduling, client will need to fill out an assessment packet by clicking here.
- This packet will be vital for the first session to make the most use of time discussing goals, current lifestyle habits, and other sections that are in the assessment paperwork.
- Coach will also define the roles and expectations of coaching.
What Wellbeing Coaching is NOT:
1. A diet prescription with calculated macronutrient recommendations. With the support and knowledge from the Coach, these sessions help clients with developing their own nutrition plan that is tailored to their lifestyle and health goals. The Coach will help the client to understand calorie and nutrient intake to assist with healthy lifestyle choices and reaching health and wellness goals.
2. Counseling. Although the Coach can help clients talk through tough situations, the Wellbeing Coach is solely able to help with healthy food planning and goal setting. If there are other issues that go beyond what the Coach is able to help with, clients may be referred to Counseling Services here at Columbus State Community College or another community resource if needed. For counseling services and support, please contact Counseling Services 287-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information and resources can be located at their website here.
Sessions can be purchased individually or as a package.
Individual Session: $4
Individual Session: $10
Personal Training and Wellbeing Coaching Packages
Students: Five sessions each = $30. Ten sessions each = $55
Employees/Community: Five sessions each = $75. Ten sessions each = $140
Scheduling and Rescheduling:
1. Each prospective client can inquire about the process without scheduling an appointment.
2. If interested, individuals can proceed with an email to email@example.com to start the process.
3. Please fill out this assessment packet. The packet must be filled out before scheduling your first session.
4. Clients are free to schedule however often they prefer. There is no limitation on frequency. However, it is suggested that clients meet at least once every two weeks at the minimum during the first few months of coaching.
5. Rescheduling an appointment is permitted if canceled prior to the session. No-call, no-shows will be considered as a used session and cannot be rescheduled.
Conversely, it is the Coach's discretion to determine if sessions will be counted when they are continuously missed or rescheduled.
Setting up an appointment:
Schedule via email or by phone.
- The Conditioning Center, Delaware Hall Room 083
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include Wellbeing Coaching in the subject line.
- Phone (desk): 614-287-2445 (email is best at this time)