Community & Professional Testing
Due to coronavirus concerns, we are moving placement testing online.
Community and Professional Testing
- The center will not proctor tests for other institutions. For department-required tests for program admission and graduation, exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For general coronavirus updates, see Coronavirus Updates & FAQs
The Testing Center provides internet-based national, state, and professional certifications, licensure, admissions and credentialing exams and assessments as part of its Community & Professional Testing Center.
Community & Professional Testing serves students and employees, community individuals, employers, and professional organizations in the highest quality, service-driven, secure and safe testing environment.
- The Testing Center subscribes to the National College Testing Association’s (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and is Ohio’s first Post-Secondary Institution Certified Testing Center by NCTA.
- Centrally located in Columbus on an easily accessible campus location with ample free parking.
- Community and Professional Testing is located in the Center for Workforce Development building and is beautifully designed with prevailing features considering space, access, ADA requirements, landscaping, etc.
- State-of-the-art Center has 3 testing rooms each with 20 PC Workstations and the College updates the equipment every three years and provides IT Support specifications and services. Audio and video monitoring capabilities.
- 55 lockers with keyed locks, comfortable waiting lobby area seating for fifteen, and adjacent student study lounge with full vending services.
- Very experienced and service-oriented professional staff that have Certifications for Test Administrator and/or Proctor by Pearson VUE, PAN, Scantron, Kryterion, PSI, etc.
- This is an authorized Test Center site by 29 national Testing Vendors including ACT, PAN, Pearson VUE, Certiport, Pearson/MAT, Comira, The College Board, National Health Careers Association, National Testing Network, PSI, Kryterion, ATI, Prov, ICDL, Nocti Business Solutions, etc.
- The Center is a member of Ohio Talent Development Network (OTDN) that has state contracts with various vendors to have access to over a thousand assessments from SHL, ACT WorkKeys, PAN, PreVisor, Sterling, ATG, Pearson VUE, and Ramsay Corporation.